Chapter 9 Dont Touch Her

(Alex's POV)

He is gonna pay for this.

I didn't say anything, I just let her cry into me, stoking her hair as she did. Nicky and morello sat down next to me and told me what happened.

"Mendez had seen that there was something going on between you two...he dragged Chapman into the utility cupboard and raped her. This is what Piper told us anyway." As they said this Piper looked up at me.

"I'm so scared.." Her voice shook and she started to sob again into my shoulder.

"Shh it's okay..." I knew what I had to do. If it risked me getting thrown in the SHU again then fuck it. I got up and told her I was coming back and told morello to stay with her.

I walked down the corridor to Mendez's office, I had no idea what I was doing. I knocked on the door and he shouted for me to come in. I opened the door furiously and slammed it shut.

"Listen here you sick twat. You touch her again and I will FUCKING kill you." I grabbed his neck and slammed him into a wall. His eyes filled with terror as I squeezed his neck so he couldn't breathe.

"DO YOU HEAR ME?!" I screamed at him and slammed him back again against the wall. He nodded and I dropped my hands, making him slump down into his knees.

"Good." And I walked out the door.

*

When I got back to Pipers cube I took her to the showers. I undressed her and helped her in. I kissed everyone of her bruises gently, stroking her body as I did. I washed her hair and helped her put her clothes on.

"Everything is gonna be okay babe." I pulled her in and she fell into me. I kissed her head and breathed in her scent.

"I love you Alex" She mumbled to me with her head in my shoulder.

"I love you too kid." And I meant it.

-

Another short chapter guys! Sorry :( I'm going to be writing longer chapters soon so comment ideas as I'm having a writers block. Thanks for reading so far :)

Comment and vote 👉