Chapter 10 Get him out.

(Alex's POV)

I had a plan. I knew what to do.

I walked over to Nicky's bunk, she was sitting with Morrello, they were talking about the piper situation.

"Oi Nichols!" I shouted over the noisy room.

"Hey Vause, what's up?"

"I have a plan to get Mendez out for good, but I need your help."

"Ok! Tell me everything!"

*

"Make sure Trish is in place when he starts to intimidate her in the utility closet. Then distract Kaputo and make sure he ends up in there. I'm gonna go get pipes out the way." I walked back down the corridor into her cube and sat down next to her.

"Hey babe." I put my arm round her shoulders and she leaned into my shoulder.

"What are you doing Al? Please just tell me." Her voice was serious and her blue eyes worried.

"Don't worry, it's all gonna be sorted soon."

*

(Nicky's POV)

Everything was in place. This has to work!

"Go!" I whispered to Morello.

"Mr Kaputo! I need your help. My mop is in the utility closest and I can't get in because it's locked. Can you open it for me?!" Morello's voice was convincing.

I suddenly looked behind me and Mendez was standing behind me, holding Trish by her shirt and his mouth near my ear.

"I know your little plan inmate. Don't bother. Unless you want what happened to the other sick lesbian to happen to you then I would fuck right off." He kicked my leg and told me to move on.

I had to tell Vause.

I ran to Pipers cube as I knew she would be in there.

"Vause. It's gone wrong. He knows. He knows" My voice was panicked so she must of known something bad had happened as she leaped up. Piper tried to follow but I held her back.

"WHAT HAVE YOU DONE ALEX?! WHAT HAVE YOU DONE?"

~~~~~~~

Gonna leave it on a cliffhanger now! Will be able to update most days as I'm writing this on the plane flying home! Hope your all enjoying it!
Comment and vote 👉