Everything's changing.

Alex's POV

I woke up feeling better than yesterday. Knowing I'd got piper back for good made me feel happy, but also scared at the same time. We always argue, we always have trust issues. I just wanted it to be like how it was 10 years ago; but hey, this is prison right? Nothing's ever the same as it was.

I got out of bed and walked to the showers. It was early, so hardly anybody was in there. I took my clothes off, and stepped into the concrete walled shower. I never realised how bland my surroundings were in here. I turned the shower on, and pulled the curtain.

I stood underneath the freezing cold water thinking about everything that had happened recently. I was broken out my thoughts when I heard footsteps and laughter. Without my glasses I couldn't see anything, so I tried to turn towards the sound and squint my eyes towards it. Two woman stood in front of the curtain, a razor blade in their hand.

"You've got it coming now Ally." I knew that voice in an instant. I felt someone grab me, and then everything went black.

Piper's POV

It was the day I was being let out. Freedom was awaiting me. But there was one thing missing, where the hell was Alex? I decided to go look for her, but she was no where...

To be continued as I'm reallyyyy busy at the moment but knew you guys wanted an update!
Thank you for sticking by me guys! Love you all, Katie xo