Chapter 5 Turning Over

(Pipers POV)

She missed me.

At that moment I crashed my lips into hers. They instantly reacted to mine and her tongue slipped into my mouth. She still tasted beautiful. I loved her. I love her so much I couldn't think of anyone but her.

As we broke apart, she looked at me and chuckled.

"Wow you still kiss like a pro" I giggled and she pulled me in, her arm snaked round my waist. I couldn't be happier. I had missed Alex so much, I felt so guilty for leaving her when her mother died. I didn't want to go. I was tempted to just fly to her moms funeral and surprise her but Polly wouldn't let me.

I pulled away and looked at her deep green eyes.
"I love you Al."

"I love you too pipes. Always." I hugged her tightly and kissed her cheek.

" I have to go to work." I sighed looking at the clock on the wall.

"Have fun fixing dryers! I'll be in there waiting!" I knew she meant the laundry room as she worked there with the crazy god-obsessed meth heads.

I got up and walked into the workshop where Nicky was sitting untangling fairy lights.

"Hey kid! How'd it go?"

"It was fine...we talked...and kissed...and got back together!"

"WOOOOO VAUSEMAN IS BACK!" She yelled, standing on her chair.

"Inmate sit down now." She glared at Luscheque and sat down reluctantly. "Chapman! Your in the laundry room, fixing 'Myra' one of the dryers." He slammed a book down in front of me. "Go!"

I walked out of the workshop and down the corridor to the laundry room. I had never really been in here before, but it certainly had a lot of dryers.

"Alex?"

She popped her head round one of the washing machines. "Hey pipes."

"Which one is Myra?"

"Follow me." She took my hand and took me down one of the rows of dryers. It was like a maze, dryers everywhere.

She stopped in front of a dead looking dryer, it looked like it had been blown up inside.

"I'll help you babe."

"Al, as much as I would love to see you get in a dryer, if we get caught, we both get shots."

"Well no one will find out, because we won't tell them." She took hold of my hands and kissed me gently on my lips. Fuck it, I thought. I wrapped my arms round her neck and kissed her back. We were at this for about 15 minutes, until one of the crazy meth-heads came around the corner.

"God is gunna hate you both, sick lesbians! You deserve to die, in hell."

Alex just chuckled at this and ignored her pulling me back.

"We should really get on with this." I said pulling away. "Plus I don't want any trouble.." I look at Pensatuckey with a glare.

"Fuck her, I'm gonna help you." She put her glasses back on her face and turned to look in the book.

~

Notes - used a few lines from the series this chapter, I hope you are all enjoying it! Please please please comment haven't had any so far, and vote please! Thanks guys 😉