Chapter 2 Drug at First Site

(Pipers POV)

We were standing in the middle of our perfect room, in an apartment in Paris. Except..it wasn't so perfect. Alex had just asked me if I would carry another bag of drug money to Istanbul this weekend. What was I to her? Another fucking drug mule or something?!

"Alex, I specifically told you I would never do that again."

"I need you to do this, I wouldn't ask you if I had any other choice."
"What am I to you? Another fucking drug mule to carry your shit?

"Your such a naive asshole sometimes!"

That was when I lost it.
"I can't do this anymore. I'm done with you. I'm done being your errand girl."

"Why didn't I see this coming...wait I did see this coming, never fall in love with a straight girl!"
"Is this what this is about? That I like dick?!"

I looked into Alex's eyes and tears started welling. I couldn't see her cry.
That was when I walked.

~

(Alex's POV)

She walked into the canteen, her bright orange overalls fitted her perfectly. She had cut her hair to around her shoulders but it still looked beautiful.

For fucks sake Alex..you are over her.
Those 4 words stuck in her head for about a minute and then got forgotten in the midst of other thoughts about the girl.

She sat down with a frizzy golden haired girl called Nicky, next to her sat Lorna, and the Yoga Jones and Sister. She open the tinfoil (a 'surprise' Red the cook had made for her) and let out a long piercing scream. Inside was a bright red tampon. Urgh it made me sick to even think of it. She got up, dumped her tray and ran out the canteen. I waited a few seconds then got up and followed piper up to the fire escape. She seemed to be having some sort of panic attack. She was crying and breathing heavily.

She'll soon be breathing heavily, I thought. God Alex, now is not the time.

I walked slowly over to her so I was only about a metre apart. She obviously saw my reflection as her head drew up slowly and their eyes met, a horrified expression on her face.

"Is this a bad time to say hi?"

~

Notes - thank you everyone for reading! I will try to update soon, like last time! None of these characters are my own..they all belong to Jenji Kohan! I am trying to mix the things that happened in OINTB with some made up things as well. I hope you are all enjoying it :)