Bad days

Alex's POV

I've never seen Piper like this. I know her best friend has just died but she won't even fucking talk to me. There had to be something else going on.

She was sitting on her bunk reading when I walked in and sat down next to her. She barely looked up at me.
"Hey babe" I smiled at her, as she looked up she smiled back and I think it was the first smile I had seen on her face in a few weeks; she's so beautiful.
"Hey" she leaned in to kiss me and put her hand on my cheek. The kiss started slow and warm but quickly turned heated. It had been a while since we had had sex and I immediately got turned on.
"We..so...can't do this!" She pulled away.
"Really pipes? You got me excited for nothing?" She smirked at my face.
"I meant here you idiot!" She took my hand in her palm and we ran to the chapel as fast as we could. She pinned me up against the wall and we kissed heatedly, hands everywhere. I heard footsteps behind Piper.
"Hello ladies!" I pushed piper off me and stood in front of her.
"Why can't you leave us alone Sylvie? I don't love you and I never did. Just fuck off!" I stepped towards her.

Suddenly another woman stepped behind her.
"This is Stella. She's my girlfriend. I came to apologise ally."
"Don't fucking call me that." I look disgustedly at them.
"Okay we'll have fun you guys" she cackled and walked out her hand snaked around Stella's waist.

I turned to face piper and she looked amused. She started to laugh and I looked at her confused.
"Stella looks kinda hot." I let go of her hands and anger filled me.
"So you ignore me for weeks, pull me into a chapel then call another girl hot? What the fuck?"
"Alex don't do this."
"Do what? Tell you the truth? I'm done piper. Done with you, your emotions and your fucking problems." I started to walk out with tears in my eyes.

What the fuck did I just do?

***
Hey guys! How are you all? I tried to make this chapter a bit longer and I'm sorry I haven't updated like I said. Thanks for all being patient! I'm thinking of ending this one soon, and started a laylor one or a Alex and piper based in school fanfic? Give me ideas!

I love you all!
-Katie xox