|| 22 ||

CHAPTER - 22
DECAMP

•°~°•

A R U S H I

I had only one option left which I was going to do. I couldn't let mom and dad cheat or trick those innocent people. I leaned against my rail, I saw guards. I glanced at the backdoor.

Without wasting much minutes, I dashed out of my room to downstairs with my backpack over my shoulder. I managed to steal the backdoor key from a maid. I unlocked the back door which connects directly to the backyard of this penthouse.

I realised there were guards talking about the rivals standing infront of the door. "Shit" I sweared underneath my breath. I got an idea. I skipped to kitchen and let my eyes roam around finding something sharp and hard.

I threw lighter against the glass window but unfortunately the glass didn't break. Damn..what the hell? I took off my scarf and wrapped it around my hand. I huffed. I punched the glass hard creating a loud noise of glass shattering.

I heard footsteps coming from outside of the kitchen. I scurried back to the door. Now the guards weren't there anymore which meant the way was clear. I sped towards the woods. The penthouse wasn't including any boundaries which means my life was also supporting me this time.

I heard barking sound which made my body tensed. I heard lots of running footsteps. My breath became uneven. Ignore it Arushi. Ignore it. Ranting out words to relax myself I walked into the wood.

"Woof woof" "wooo" "woof woof" Dogs started barking.

Then what happened, shook me till core. I realised a pack of dogs racing to me. They stopped just few metres away from me. They were making 'grr' sound. Their teeth were sharp and saliva was flowing out of their mouth. They doesn't seemed as some domestic animals or street dogs. Maybe they were wild dogs.

"h-hey..I-I L-Leave me. I-I am n-not tasty." for reply they just barked ,"woof woof," I jumped,"oh-ok ok. I-I have s-something f-for y-you," I unzipped my bag and picked a biscuit packet which I had brought for myself.

They started walking nearer when they saw the biscuit. I backed away trying to open the packet with shaky hands. The packet fell down causing the dogs to run to me.

They ate the biscuits wildly which were lying on the land. After when they were done, they gave me look. They started approaching me while growling. I gulped. I turned and tore away. I could hear them following me.

My water works started in my eyes. I felt my head whirling. I balanced myself until I hit something hard. I looked up and found huge hulk. I hid behind him and hugged him from back, sobbing. It was little awkward and embarrassing, probably but I wasn't in sense to check what's right or wrong. I was trembling with fear.

"T-he d-dogs." I sniffled onto his shirt. His body was tensed but soon it relaxed. I heard him shushing away the dogs. I felt him turning and holding my shoulders. "They left angel." I sniffled again before leaving him suddenly feeling the cold air.

"T-Thank you,"I thanked him. "It wasn't pleasing much , was it?" his voice was filled with disappointment. "Come back with me."I shook my head objecting ,"N-No. I-I won't. Leave me a-alone."

"You were alone 'till now. Didn't you see what would have happened ?" he fired out making me flinch. "Come with me,"

I shook my head while spinning back and scurried away. Next moment I was turned around,huge hulk was tightly holding my arms,"it's a last warning Arushi. If you don't come-"

"THEN WHAT HUH? WHAT? WHY ARE YOU ACTING AS IF YOU CARE ? Listen one thing Mr. Randhir Malhotra. You might love me but I don't. Cause I know after marrying me you gonna just use me and then you will sell me in auction. I know people like you very well. I hate you. I HATE YOU SO MUCH." I was breathless at the end. Hurt flashed in his eyes, he gulped.

Please understand huge hulk, you deserve better. I am sorry for hurting you but it's important. I don't have any other way. I apologized in my mind.

"You better come back here," I ignored his words and continued walking. I gasped when I was lifted. "ahh.." I was in huge hulk's arm. While he was carrying me in his arms, I wiggled. "Stop moving unless you want me to drop you,"

"Leave me you jerk," he was leaving me but instantly held up again when I yelped. Getting irritate, I pinched his neck giving him another reason to leave me. I sprinted away yet he was fast enough to catch me again.

This time he threw me over his shoulder. His sudden action made my head feel twirl again. "Leave me bastard. Let me go," unfortunately it was too late. We were already back to the penthouse.

God Arushi. You are gone today. Dad and his family gonna kill you.

With tears I glanced around the hall but I was surprised when I realised no one was awake. "W-Where a-are everyone ?" he didn't reply just took me in my room. My heart skipped a beat when he locked the door. He tossed me on the bed. I was about to crawl away when he held my leg.

He got over me. He then attacked my neck with disgusting kisses which gave me tingles. I pushed him away by his shoulder, he pinned my hand on the either sides of my head.

He crashed his lips with mine pulling me into a passionate kiss. I tried to block the kiss but he was dominating enough to keep it continue. I sobbed in his mouth. He stopped. He glanced up at my teary face, a guilt look flooded in his eyes. He jerked away. I was still crying mess.

He shifted me on his lap. My tears were still flowing , non-stop. "I am so sorry angel. When you said those words to me it upset me. Why you think you are not good enough ? Why will I give you in an auction? What are you hiding angel ? It's time to spill everything sweetie," I looked him with shock.

"I-It's n-nothing," I avoid his gaze. He kept his forefinger under my chin then turned my head towards him,"You trust me, don't you? What's it, Arushi ?"

~to be continued~

Words : 1100

Published : 20 Jan 2022

•••••

{A/N}

Now what ?

Hope you guys enjoyed !

Vote

Comment

Share

Follow me for more
amazing and unique ideas.

Writer,
Pratibha

Peace out ✌️