Viola

As both me and Camilo headed outside to the breakfast table, Dolores took me by the arm as we hid behind the stairs.

"Dolores?" I asked.

"I heard you and Camilo in the bathroom." She whispered smirking.

"I- you know sometimes you're gift is very annoying." I crossed my arms.

"Tell me about it." She rolled her eyes, "But, now I know you like Camilo now." She smiled happily.

"I just met him yesterday what are you talking about." I rolled my eyes playfully.

"Please y/n, we both know your mouth slipped something out in there." She said putting her hand on her hip, "When the three of us go grocery shopping I'm putting you both together."

"But-" I started.

"Don't but me." She interrupted, "I'm not stopping until you both get together."

I laughed heading out from the stairs, "Then I hope you're patient because it's not like I'm going to date him the day after I met him."

She followed behind me, "We'll see about that."

We both took our plates and headed towards the table with the food, as I started grabbing my food I looked up to see myself behind Felix and Mirabel talking to Dolores?

I looked behind myself to see Dolores as well, she was grabbing her food, "Wait, if Dolores is behind me then..." I started to think.

My thoughts got interrupted by Felix scolding Camilo, "Camilo! Stop pretending to be Dolores for seconds!"

Camilo changed back into himself, "Eh, worth a shot." He shrugged. As he stood there with his plate filled with twice the amount of food everyone else got Casita hit him with it's shutters making him quickly run to his seat.

I laughed softly at the sight.

"Y/n," Dolores whispered to me quietly in a singsong, "I think you're in love."

I rolled my eyes, "You can't love someone in a day Dolores."

"You sure?" She smirked before leaving me to whisper something to Mirabel.

I thought about it, was it possible to truly love someone in a day? I didn't think so. I mean I do think I like Camilo. I do. Right? Maybe I just liked his company.

I walked to sit next to Mirabel but she quickly pushed Pepa into the next seat as she rushed for the seat next to Luisa. I didn't make a big deal about it, after all Pepa was already thundering, I couldn't think of what would happen if I asked her to move her seat because I wanted to sit next to Mirabel.

I looked for a seat at the table and Camilo must've noticed too, "Y/n you can sit next to me." He patted the seat next to him.

I smiled and sat down, "Thanks." I whispered.

"No problem." He smiled turning back to Abuela as she started to make her speech about making Antonio's new gift, but quickly the subject changed with her enthusiasm about Isabela's upcoming engagement with Mariano Guzman.

"Dolores do we have a date?" Abuela asked walking between Dolores and Isabela.

Dolores tilted her head to get a better listen, "Tonight, he wants 5 babies." She said but then emotionlessly kept eating.

Pink flowers appeared on top of Isabela's hair, out of nervousness I assumed, Abuela picked out a white one and threw it on the ground, "Oh our perfect Isabela with him will bring a new and perfect generation to the Encanto!" She said walking around the table.