Q+A

Hello! This is not a chapter of the story but this will answer some questions from my DM's.

"Can I use your story for my shifting script?"

Of course! Go ahead, I even use my story for my plot line in my Encanto DR. No need to ask for my permission, I have no control over your script.

Do you have a tiktok account?

I have a tiktok Encanto/Marvel editing account : @eyl_editz

Are you a shifter? And if you are do you have any techniques that I should use?

I am trying to shift to Encanto, I've been trying for about 3 months and haven't succeeded yet but I've felt symptoms before. I think the thing I am doing wrong is I get way too excited when I feel the symptoms and I lose concentration.
I tried to use the Raven Method a few first times but I ended up getting nightmares when I gave up so I stopped and tried to use the Estelle method. Right now, I'm not using a method. I'm just visualizing and listening to calm music and once I feel symptoms I'll think of affirmations in my head.

(If you are trying to shift, please do not give up! Keep going, I believe in you!)

How many chapters are you making?

As many as I need, I'm working on a brand new conflict and will introduce more characters in the next chapter. If you want to me to try and lower down the amount of chapters I post, please tell me! I never post a chapter under 1000 words, only because I post a chapter almost every night and I hate to give people short chapters.

What happened to Miguel?

So, Miguel disappeared along the way of the story. He'll be back soon maybe, I'm not sure where to bring him in again. But if he does, he'll definitely have a new love interest that isn't y/n.

Is Isabela's love interest Matheo?

Originally Isabela was going to have a nerdy love interest from the city in the Disney movie Encanto. Matheo is sort of based on him but not totally, Matheo has the glasses and he has a bit of a nerd but he isn't from the city. From the pictures I've seen, I think originally Isabela's love interest was supposed to be very skinny, but Matheo is just like Mariano with big muscles but a kind-hearted gentleman.

Can you make a Bruno Madrigal fanfic?

Even though I really want to fulfill this request, Bruno is 50 and I just don't feel comfortable if that makes sense? Of course, you can ask another creator and maybe they'll say yes. Even if I tried to attempt to make a Bruno fanfiction I would really struggle with the plot line considering most of the stories I tend to write are teenagers.

How old are you? Want to be friends?

I am under 15 but older than 12, I don't feel like giving my specific age. We can definitely be friends! If you message me your snap, I can add you and we can talk from there if that feels easier.

Favorite Encanto Character?

Personally, Camilo or Mirabel are definitely my favorites I wouldn't be able to chose between the two. I also love Agustín and Julieta, they are definitely a sweet couple, and Felix who is always supporting Pepa in everything. I love all the characters in a way.

Please add Luisa more!

Don't worry I'm trying! I know that I haven't mentioned Luisa, I tried to add her as much as I could in the beginning. Since in this story y/n isn't that close to Luisa because of the amount of chores she did around the town, they never got a chance to hangout. Maybe in the next few chapters I'll add Luisa in here and there.

I enjoy answering all your questions! Surprised I even got any, if you have anymore please dm me and if it's a popular question I'll probably post another chapter like this. There will also be a Valentine's Day special chapter coming on February 14 of course with Camilo! Thank you for all your support!