Opposites

I turned around to see Camilo running towards me giving me a hug, "Oh my god, I spent every minute of that wondering if you were safe." He said relieved.

I laughed, "Well, I'm safe now so." I said hugging him back.

He put a strand of hair behind me ear, "I love you so much."

"Love you more." I smiled.

"Alright lovebirds, Abuela is waiting for us inside. C'mon!" Dolores said pulling us both into casita.

"Y/n.." Abuela said walking closer to me, with the candle in her hands.

"Abuela." I said standing up straight.

"I- I owe you an apology." She stammered, looking at the ground.

I was shocked, out of everyone in Encanto. Abuela would be the last person I'd ever expect to get an apology from.

"What?" I managed to whisper.

"I- I was so arrogant and I thought that your plan wouldn't work but you saved the Encanto. I will forever be grateful." She looked up at me and smiled.

I smiled back, "It wasn't just for the Encanto abuela, it was never about the Encanto. It was about all of you." I looked everyone who surrounded us. "You guys truly make me feel happy, and I'd risk my life for all of you."

"Oh well, I'm sure we got that part clear." Dolores joked.

Most of us laughed.

"Oh dear, we must have a celebration on this!" Abuela announced.

"When mama? We are probably all exhausted." Julieta said.

"Well I'm not." Camilo smiled.

Mirabel rolled her eyes, "Yeah well you didn't sleep on a twin bed."

"Yeah, I slept in y/n's bed. Even better." He teased.

"Camilo! You slept with y/n and didn't say anything!?" Pepa exclaimed, pretending to be offended.

(Just to be extremely clear, I am aware Camilo is 15! He is 15 in this fan fiction as well, please don't take this part as me sexualizing him! When I mean 'slept" you know what I mean, I don't mean ykyk)

"Mami!" Camilo said, his cheeks turning super red.

"Awwww, Camilo's blushing." Mirabel teased.

"What? No I'm not." Camilo said trying to cover his cheeks with his ruana.

I hugged him, "Oh Camilo, I've seen you blush so many times and it never gets old."

Pepa started to have a rain cloud, "Oh my how adorable!" She awed but then came to realization, "Hey! Felix how come you never blushed for me huh?" She said looking at him.

"W-w-Well- Pepi, to be fair I may not have blushed but I gave you flowers every morning and I always practiced what to say to you in front of the mirror before actually talking to you." He said proudly.

"Oh! Like Camilo?" Isabela looked at him.

I parted the hug and laughed a bit.

"Hey!" Camilo said looking up at Isabela.

"Well Camilo, when you're in your bathroom for 2 hours it's kind of hard to not hear what you're trying to say." Dolores teased.

"YOU LISTEN TO ME!?" Camilo shouted.

"Hey! It's not like I want to! It just comes with the gift." Dolores said pointing to her ears.

"Aih! Camilo, you're just deeply in love. No need to be ashamed." Felix said loudly.