Traitors

He sighed, "I see you do not have my candle, bring out the victim!" The cowboy yelled as the crew started to scramble around.

My heart stopped beating for a moment, "Hey! Wait!" I shouted.

The cowboy waved his hand, and everyone froze.

I took a deep breath, "I don't have the candle, but I-" I started.

The cowboy laughed, "You're funny y/n, you do realize you're playing around with your life right now?"

I didn't say anything, just stared at him.

He tilted his head, "You are just like me you know?"

"I am nothing like you." I said darkly.

He cackled as some of the crew mates laughed nervously.

"Oh but you are! We are both blinded by violence." He smiled, catching his breath.

"You want power to kill people, I am using my power to save people. Very different if you ask me." I said not moving, keeping a straight face.

"I know you lost someone close to you y/n, I did too. I lost my wife-" he started.

"See, I don't really understand the part where that's my problem." I gave him a confused face. (Spider-Man reference👌)

He gave me a dirty look, "You lost your parents. Let me help you bring your power to it's fullest potential. We will powerful- practically unstoppable-" he said dreamily.

"No." I said sharply, interrupting his vision.

"No?" He looked at me.

"What makes you think I want to do anything with you? I'm here, to make sure you leave the Encanto and never ever dare to step foot in it again." I said, my hands glowing with yellow orbs in each one.

"Oh, I see. You're trying to scare me." He smirked.

"No actually, it's a challenge." I smiled.

"A challenge to what?" He asked.

"Last one standing wins, all of you against me." I tilted my head with a small smile.

The cowboy laughed again, "I'm not going to waste my time fighting a 15 year old. I know you get your power from your necklace and I want it." His smile turned into a demanding face, his words in between his gritted teeth.

I stopped smiling, "How-" I whispered to myself.

"How did I know?" The cowboy started again, "Well, a successful man who plans on winning a battle must have spies doesn't he? Children, come out please."

"Children?" I asked standing up straight, the yellow orbs fading away.

I looked from behind the crew, stood Viola, Miguel and Matheo.

"I-" I was speechless, they were the spies? Matheo had such a kind heart, or so I thought. He didn't deserve Isabela. Miguel? Is that why he wanted to get close to me?

"Matheo- why?" I whispered.

"I- I'm sorry y/n, I never meant to hurt you al-" Matheo said quietly.

"No the hell? You're not sorry Matheo." Viola snapped, elbowing his arm.

I scoffed, "Aww, is Viola daddy's little girl?" I asked in awe.