A Very Camilo Valentines Day

Camilo's POV :
Today was February 14th and everything had to go out perfectly. Today was going to be the day I was going to ask y/n out.

"Camilo, do you really need this much for-" Mirabel said annoyed, tired of carrying the heavy boxes filled with decorations.

"Yes! Everything must go perfect for tonight!" I snapped.

"Jeez okay okay." Mirabel rolled her eyes as she huffed up the stairs, with casitas help.

"Camilo! You're girlfriends hereeee!" Isabela said in a sing song. (See what I did there ;) )

"Ooo are you ready for tonight Camilo?" Mami teased.

"Oh come on Camilo, that's what you plan on wearing?" My papi commented.

"What's wrong with it!?" I looked down at my original outfit.

"Dress to impress son, what are you doing?!" He said again.

"Uh-" I started.

Y/n's POV :
I walked into the kitchen, looking at Felix telling Camilo he had to dress to impress.

I laughed, "I'm very impressed on how all of you decided to decorate casita just for Valentine's Day." I leaned on the doorway.

"Mi amor!" Camilo said happily, hugging me.

"Hello my love." I said, hugging him back.

"So, any plans today y/n?" Pepa asked.

"Well, Dolores is out with Mariano, Bruno is out with his new girlfriend that I heard he has, Isabela is out in the town with Luisa and Mirabel is probably doing some arts and crafts. So no, not really." I shook my head but smiled.

"Good, because you're about to have plans." Camilo said pulling me.

"Oh! Um, fun?" I said as I got pulled out of casita.

Camilo held my hand as we started to head down the river far away from town square.

"Welcome to the Camilo and Y/n picnic!" He smiled proudly.

I looked down at the picnic cloth on the soft grass. It had practically all my favorite treats and a small strawberry shortcake with a heart on it.

"Oh Camilo, you didn't have to do all this." I said hugging him.

"Oh uh- it- it really wasn't any problem y/n." Camilo said blushing.

I smiled, I've always found it cute when Camilo blushed. It never got old.

We spent the whole afternoon just talking and eating. I even had started to count how many times Camilo blushed.

"Do you think we should head back to Casita for dinner?" I asked as I started to pack everything up.

"Well- I-" He stammered, it looked like he had something planned but he didn't want to say it, "Yeah let's go."

"Did you have something else in mind?" I asked, eager for the answer.

He shook his head, "Nah, it can be for another day." He said disappointedly.

"Hey, I'm literally down for anything. Whatever you wanna do I'll do." I smiled as I picked up the basket.

"Let's go get dinner with the rest of the family." He said.

I kissed his cheek, "Alright. I bet Julieta had made extra special cooking today anyway." I smiled, trying to lighten the mood. Though I was curious what the original plan was, the most important thing was that I was with Camilo.