Gone

I opened my eyes looking at Dolores who tried to shake me lightly.

"Dolores, what are you doing." I coughed at the dust that covered me.

"Oh thank goodness you're awake y/n." Dolores sighed with relief.

I looked around, everyone was searching around as Julieta took a look at Mirabel. I looked at my leg, the cut trailed to my knee and down. Blood dripped down my leg.

"Y/n!" Camilo ran towards me, hugging me.

I hugged him back.

"Why didn't you get out when I told you to!? You scared me y/n! Papi didn't even let me try-" He cried.

I smiled, "I'm fine Camilo." I hugged him tighter.

"Your leg says different." Julieta said parting Camilo away from me.

"I need to get Agustín to remove the rock first, I'll be right back." Julieta walked away.

"What you did in the house Y/n, you made the building float. How did you do that?" Isabela asked kneeling next to me.

"I- I don't know." I looked at her.

"Whatever happened in there you risked your life and Mirabel almost died!" Camilo continued.

I put my hand on his shoulder, "The good thing is I'm alive though right?" I smiled weakly.

He looked down, "You're not okay y/n, you're hurt."

"Wait- where is Mirabel?" I asked looking around.

Luisa looked around, "I don't see her."

"What?" Julieta looked at us with a worried look.

"I can't just sit here and wait for Agustín to come, I need to find Mirabel." I grunted, putting my hand out, focusing on the rock.

"No y/n, you can't even walk." Isabela said putting down my hand slowly.

"And none of us have our powers anymore, Tia won't be able to heal you." Dolores said.

"I still have to try." I said letting the rock go up a few inches away from my leg and putting it down on the rest of the rubble, "See? No need to wait for Agustín."

"I'm not letting you get up y/n, you are only going to get your leg worse." Camilo said stubbornly.

"Camilo is right y/n, if you try to walk you'll only bleed more and it looks like it's already infected. We need to clean it." Julieta said looking at it.

"I'm going to search for Mirabel, I will check out your leg in a few hours okay?" Julieta said.

I nodded.

"I'm going to stay with y/n." Camilo said putting his hand on mine.

Julieta nodded, "Abuela is staying behind too."

I glanced at Abuela who sat there, her eyes were red from crying. Looking at a picture frame that had Abuelo Pedro.

After everyone left, it was just me and Camilo and abuela who was sitting far away from us on a stone.

I looked at the forest that stood tall in front of us. But then I felt myself starting to get light headed, and it suddenly became more difficult to breathe.

I laid my head on a stone behind me.

Camilo looked at me, "Y/n, are you okay?"

"Yeah, I'm just- super tired." I whispered.

"What?" Camilo asked confusedly.

"Woah, that's a lot of red." I smiled weakly looking at the puddle of blood my leg was in.

"Oh no no no, what do I do!? Don't die y/n." He said starting to freak out.

"Hey, hey." I said holding his hand, "It's okay, I know how to do this." I said weakly starting to tear my sleeve off.

"What- what are you doing?" He said looking at me.

"Here, wrap this around my leg. It'll help stop the bleeding." I whispered.

"I- I don't know how. I cant- I can't do this I don't want to hurt-" he rambled.

"Camilo." I spoke up, breathing heavily, "You're freaking out right now. You need to take a deep breath, and take your time."

He nodded, and started to wrap the sleeve around my leg.

I winced as he wrapped it a bit tightly at the widest part of the cut.

"Sorry! Am I- what did I do?" He said stopping, fully letting go of the wrap.

"Hey, it's okay. I'm fine, it's just a bit of a sting." I smiled, giving him the wrap again.

He took it, taking a deep breath, trying again.

"Is that better?" He looked at me worriedly.

My eyes started to close, "Mhm, it feels better now."

"Hey, don't die on me please y/n. I don't want you to leave." He said holding my face.

I smiled looking at him, "You think I wanna die Camilo?" I joked weakly, "Please, I just received a gift from who knows what and you haven't even asked me out." My smile started to turn into myself crying, I wasn't feeling too good.

He laughed but then bit his lip, "Y/n?"

"Hm?" I looked at him, trying to stop the tears.

"You always say you're fine when you're not, you always say you're okay when you're not. Why?" He asked me.

"Because, I'd rather not make my problem someone else's." I looked down at my leg messily wrapped, but it helped slow down the bleeding.

"Well, I'm making it my problem." Camilo said.

I smiled.

"Y/n?" He asked me, sitting down, relaxing on a rock next to me.

"Yes?" I asked, looking at the trees in front of me.

"Do you- would you like to um, do you want to be my girlfriend?" He asked.

I laughed, "Camilo, we are sitting on your house that just collapsed and my leg is in a puddle of blood and you're asking me out?" I looked at him.

"Better shoot my shot now than never." He smiled softly.

I started to cry harder smiling, "Yes Camilo, I'd love to be your girlfriend." I said putting my head on his shoulder.

His eyes started tearing up, "I love you mi amor, don't die on me today though okay?" He put his hand on my cheek.

I laughed weakly, my eyelids getting tired, "You know me Camilo, I don't promise anything."

"Y/n, don't do this to me." He said full on crying.

I put my arm around me, "Don't worry Camilo, I'll be okay." I smiled, letting my eyelids do what they had wanted to do. Close.