Carlos

I took a step back, letting my back lean onto the cold wall as I stared at Carlos who smiled back at me in the mirror.

"What- what are you doing here Carlos? How did you find us?" I asked.

He laughed softly, "Y/n, you can't escape from me."

I rolled my eyes, "Carlos-"

He sighed, "Ugh y/n, you're not much fun."

I crossed my arms, "Well I'm sorry I'm not being a blast right now! But it's not everyday where your boyfriend becomes your ex and kisses a- a snob!" I shouted, my arms flailed.

Carlos looked at me with shock, "Is that what Camilo did?"

I gave him a shocked face, why did I just tell Carlos that? He doesn't need to know that. Quick think of something!

"Never mind it doesn't matter. Just tell me how the fuck you found me." I sighed.

"Why?"

"I- why!? Well Carlos- it's not like you found me out of every single place in the world." I laid back on the wall.

Carlos smiled, "Do I seem familiar to you?" He asked, shapeshifting into Alejandro.

"What the-" I furrowed my eyebrow, "YOU'RE ALEJANDRO!?"

His eyes widened, "Nononono I'm not TOTALLY him! I just shape shifted into him to talk to you sometimes you get what I'm saying?"

My eyes widened, "Uh no, no not really. Why are you pretending to be Alejandro?! And you still haven't told me how you found me."

"Y/n, you know I can travel through mirrors right?" He laughed, looking at my freaked out face.

I looked to my sides and then back at him, "Was I supposed to!?"

"I've been following you the whole time. You weren't exactly very quiet when you left the Encanto. All I had to do was travel through the mirrors, it's quite simple." Carlos said as he stepped out of the mirror.

My eyes got wider, "what the fuck is happeningggg!? You know what, it's okay it's okay. I'm just dreaming, I'm just dreaming! This is ALL just a dream!" I thought to myself. I closed my eyes and pinched my arm.

I opened my eyes expecting myself to wake up in my room in casita, but I opened my eyes to see Carlos's confused face
He looked at me up and down, "Uh, I'm a bit concerned on what you're doing right now. Please don't pinch yourself, that's going to worry me." He said taking my hand off my arm and gently letting go of it.

I opened my eyes surprised, why was he being so nice?

I looked at him curiously, "Why did you follow me Carlos?"

He cleared his throat, he obviously was trying to find a quick and logical answer, "You know what? Enough with the questions!" He said back going to his serious face which quickly formed into a smirk, "Do you want to get Camilo jealous?"

I raised an eyebrow, "Jealous!? Why?!"

"Because y/n, he kissed another girl in front of you! Don't you feel the urge for revenge!?" He smiled darkly.

"No, no not really! I love Camilo, and I don't want to hurt him!" I said, standing 3 centimeters away from Carlos's smirk. It was only now that I realized, Camilo and Carlos had a difference. Carlos had his hair leaned onto one side of his head, Camilo had it split evenly on both. How could I have been so blind before?

He sighed, "Camilo is just confused. If we do something in front of him and he gets mad, you'll know he truly loves you!"

My eyes weakened, I wanted Camilo back. I wanted him to love me again, I wanted his hugs again. I could get all that back by just doing one simple trick with Carlos. But I shook my head and locked the door to my wants. We needed to start with the needs, not just for me but for the Encanto.