Slumber Party

I laid down on my bed, looking at the fish who peacefully swam above me. It's like they didn't even know what was going on, having the life of a fish would be boring but simple right? I wish I had the fish life.

Abuela sent everyone up to their rooms besides Agustín and herself to see what was going on with Julieta. I'm sure she knew what was happening, because she told us it was strictly forbidden the cousins and I to be together.

I heard my door quickly open and close, I looked down at Antonio who transformed into Camilo.

I got out of my bed, "Camilo! What are you doing!? You're going to get in trouble with Abuela-" I whisper shouted, starting to push him out.

"Hey hey y/n, it's fine. Abuela doesn't have to know." He said slipping away from my grip.

I stopped pushing him and looked at him for a dead minute, "Camilo, did you not just see your Tia try to kill you with a cupcake? What if one of us end up trying to kill each other?" I put my hand on my hip.

"Really y/n? Is that what you're worried about?" He said jokingly.

"What!? I'm caring for your safety mister." I rolled my eyes.

He laughed, "Oh you're so cute y/n-" he sighed.

I looked up at him, "Okay- don't think you can just flatter me so-" I began again.

"Hey hey," He whispered as he put his hands on my shoulders, "It's okay y/n, maybe Julieta was just feeling a bit overwhelmed. I mean, I don't blame her, with all the crazy things that's happened lately I can understand why she's acting up." He said calmly, showing a comforting smile.

I slightly smiled, "Fine, you can stay for the night." I said turning around, "Just don't tell any-" I said until I heard the noise of more footsteps quickly rushing into my room. I turned around to see Dolores, Mirabel, Luisa, Isabela and Antonio all rush into my room.

"Uh guys!?" I whisper yelled.

"Slumber party?" Dolores asked cheekily, revealing a bag of snacks behind her back.

I looked at her, "Did you seriously steal all that from the kitchen?"

"Maybe..." she whispered.

"How do you even do that!?" I whispered back, trying not to yell where the parents would hear.

"Ehhh my secret, and also maybe because Tio Bruno showed me how to get to the kitchen from the walls." She shrugged.

I raised an eyebrow.

"Oh my gosh! Can you show me the way!?" Camilo pleaded, looking at Dolores with his hands together.

Dolores laughed, "Is that a joke Camilo?"

Mirabel laughed with her hands on her hip, "There's no way Dolores is going to tell you."

"By the time she tells you the kitchen will be empty-" Isabela added.

"Wiped clean of all the snacks and sweets." Luisa finished.

"Okay, I find it so unfair how everyone just always gangs up on me-" Camilo started.

I laughed, "Alright, if we want to have a slumber party let's not stay in here. This is my main bedroom, we'll most likely be found. Let's go to the cloud room." I said as I opened the door to the jungle.

"Yes! The cloud room!" Luisa said bringing her giant stuffed animal with her and a fuzzy blanket as she was the first to cross the river.

"I wouldn't mind a little fluff." Isabela said as she walked into the jungle, creating a bridge of leaves to carry her across the river.