Apologies

"Makenzie-" Camilo started, "I- I can't."

Makenzie started to tear up, "Please Camilo! Stay with me, I'll do anything! Anything!"

"How about letting go of his hand?" I scoffed, rolling my eyes. I wish Makenzie could realize how ridiculous she was looking like right now.

Camilo looked at me and I took a quick glance at him but then stared at the floor.

"Makenzie, you're so confusing you know that?" Camilo started.

I looked up, this just got interesting.

"I-what?" She asked confused.

"Like- I just met you today and you're already all over me. You don't even know the first thing about me, you're either here to hurt y/n or you're just using me for my looks." Camilo rolled his eyes.

I was shook, there was no way that was Camilo.

"But- well-" Makenzie stammered standing back up, "Well y/n is just using you for your looks! If you stay I would get to know you better!"

I groaned in annoyance, "Makenzie I don't think you understand how hard I'm trying to fight the urge to slap you across the face right now."

"Makenzie, I'm not staying. I have family and people who ACTUALLY love me somewhere else." Camilo said starting to turn around.

I exhaled with relief as I started to follow him out the door but Makenzie took Camilo's wrist and turned him around so he could face her. She smirked, "You can't just leave without a goodbye kiss."

She pulled his ruana and kissed him passionately, as she let go of him he had lipgloss all over his lips. He quickly wiped it off, "Ew Makenzie what the hell?"

Anger grew up inside of me, or maybe it was jealousy? I couldn't tell, all I knew was Makenzie was seriously going to regret that.

I stomped up to her and slapped her across the face, "What is your problem!?"

"What is my problem!? You're the one who just slapped me!" Makenzie shouted, putting her hand on her cheek.

"HE'S NOT YOUR BOYFRIEND! WHY ARE YOU KISSING HIM!?" I yelled.

"WELL HE'S NOT YOUR BOYFRIEND EITHER!" Makenzie shouted.

"Oh fuck y-" I started at her, "You fucking sl-" I started to say until I felt myself trying to squirm out of Camilo's arms.

"Camilo! Let go of me!" I yelled.

"Y/n, you have to calm down." He said calmly.

"Or what?" I looked at him.

"Y/n." He said sternly.

I rolled my eyes and took a deep breath, finally allowing myself to let all the steam cool off.

"There we go." Camilo said as he put me down.

I wanted to try to take another hit at Makenzie, but I decided not to. I should've though, but I didn't.

As I opened the door, I put up my middle finger to Makenzie before I left. Camilo put my hand down as he shut the door behind me.

We walked down the stairs and opened the door that led back to the town.

"What took you guys so long?" Mirabel asked.

"Nothing." I said as I started to walk away, leading the way.

"Y/n, what-" Carlos started.

"Don't-" I pointed my finger at him as he gulped, looking at my finger.