𝐢𝐢. 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐜𝐡𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐦𝐚𝐬 𝐢𝐧𝐯𝐚𝐬𝐢𝐨𝐧 (𝟐)

She rubbed the tender spot, as he aimed his sonic at the tree that had just burst through the door, causing it to explode, before turning to look at her questioningly, "Remote control

She rubbed the tender spot, as he aimed his sonic at the tree that had just burst through the door, causing it to explode, before turning to look at her questioningly, "Remote control. But who's controlling it?"

"Doc, alien shit is kinda your jurisdiction, and besides, I can't say anything, spoilers and all." She murmured back, looking at him with wide eyes.

He grinned mischievously, before jumping out of bed, his hand wrapped deftly around her own. She didn't know why was dragging her around, knowing it was supposed to be Rose doing that, but she figured it would be one of the minute differences her presence in the time stream would cause.

She'd change things, after all she'd be incapable of not doing so.

As he rushed out, she spotted a dressing gown on a chair, and handed it to him with a girl matching his in mischief, commenting casually, "Fits the whole grandpa grab you're going for. Might as well, right?"

"Right," he laughed, slipping his arms through it, letting her hand go to do so, only to grab it again once it had been fastened, and pulling them towards the balcony.

Cass leaned closer to him, murmuring, "You need to go back under. I'm sorry I woke you up too soon, but some things had to stay the same."

"I understand that," he murmured back, "And I will, just as soon as I deal with them." His head tilted forwards, indicating an entire legion of murderous Santas.

The redhead chuckled, "I've always known Santa was a creep. I mean, why else would he be spying on little kids."

He guffawed out a small laugh, as Mickey, Rose and Jackie joined them. The boy looked around, before asking, finger pointed towards the Santas, "That's them. What are they?"

"Shush!" Rose barked, and Cass simply looked at him and mouthed, "Pilot Fish, I'll explain later."

Turning back to the Doc, she joked, "Might wanna do something impressive darlin'. Save face in front of the lady and all."

He smirked, before pointing the sonic at the Santas, causing them to explode. Cass whooped happily, before grumbling, "Damn it, that's what I wanted to do, and only managed to subdue the fucking tree for a couple of minutes."

"They've just gone! What kind of rubbish were they? I mean, no offence, but they're not much cop if a sonic screwdriver's gonna scare them off." Mickey yelled from behind them, causing the pair to turn around, Cassandra sneaking her arm around the Doctor's waist, knowing his system would begin failing momentarily, and not wanting him to tumble into the ground as a result.

She didn't know what effect additional head trauma would have, and frankly, she didn't want to fucking find out either.

Looking at her best friend, and grinned, "Pilot Fish, I told you."

Rose ignored her words, as well as her presence it seemed, eyes focused solely on the doctor as she asked, "What?"

The man nodded, though Cass could begin to feel him shaken tightened her hold on him, "They were just Pilot Fish."