𝐱𝐱𝐢𝐯. 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐚𝐭𝐚𝐧'𝐬 𝐩𝐢𝐭 (𝟐)

"Come on!" Danny yelled, propelling himself forwards as fast as he can

"Danny, turn left and head for 9.2. That's the last one." Zach breathed, anxiety and fear beginning to lace through his voice now that he'd done his job.

Just as door began closing, Jefferson just managed to propel himself through, landing on the ground beside Cass, breathing uneven.

The redhead reached down, giving him her hand and slowly helping him up, before smiling gently, "See? There was no need for heroics, you kept us safe all the same."

He looked at her softly, nodding, gratitude for her spreading through his chest.

She'd saved his life.

"Zach..." Danny breathed, "we're at the final junction. 9.2."

"Opening 9.2"

Just seconds to late, Cass' eyes widened. She'd forgotten!

"No!" She yelled, just as the door rose, revealing an Old behind it.

They all scrambled backwards in a panic, Toby yelling, "Lower 9.2! Lower it!"

"Zach, lower it!" Rose repeated loudly, as Danny grabbed both her and Cass by the shoulders and pulled them back, "Back! Back!"

"We can't go back! The gang point's sealed off, we're stuck!" Toby yelled anxiously.

Both girls looked up at the same time, noticing the grating above their heads. Their eyes met in determination, before Rose shouted, "Up! We go up!"

She rose up, pushing it away, before jumping up, Cass, Danny and Jefferson quick to follow.

Toby remained behind, and as the others worriedly called his name, Cass shook her head sadly, knowing he was still under the control of whatever creature had taken him over previously.

When he finally joined them, chest heaving in panic, she met his eyes straight on, as though challenging the creature.

Letting it know that while it may have everyone else fooled, she knew exactly what was going on.

Toby's eyes widened minimally, before a small smirk appeared on his lips.

It's like she'd told it earlier, Cassandra was The Oracle. She saw all.

Their stare-off was rupture by Danny's yell, "It's this way!" Before they hurried to join the others, Jefferson remaining in the back so he could take on any incoming Ood.

They finally reached the Ood Habitation, Rose pushing Danny to the front towards the computer, where he immediately plugged the chip, fingers typing at lightening speed.

Cass glanced up, eyes widening when she noticed the set of Ood already in the room, and she covertly signaled to Jefferson, the man's eyes growing as well at the sight.