𝐱. 𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐥 𝐫𝐞𝐮𝐧𝐢𝐨𝐧 (𝟐)

Her chest shook as she caught her breath, before giggling slightly, "Damn, and here I was thinking you'd be a soft blushing mess through it all, when you just jumped for control immediately

Her chest shook as she caught her breath, before giggling slightly, "Damn, and here I was thinking you'd be a soft blushing mess through it all, when you just jumped for control immediately."

The Doc smirked, placing his forehead against her own as he slowly allowed her legs to drop, hands grabbing onto her hips to steady her when she swayed, before adding smugly, "I did tell you, you were underestimating me. I am 900 years old."

Breathlessly, she chuckled, "Yeah, yeah you are. 904 or 3, not sure which because you, like an older human woman, like to approximate."

He grinned happily, shrugging, "After the first couple of centuries, they all start blending together anyway. 900 doesn't make an iota of difference from 903 or 904." Pressing another quick kiss to her lips, unable to help himself, he then chuckled, "But just for you, it's 903."

Cass smiled happily, looking up into his eyes, "Just so we're clear, unless the thing you're admitting to is mass genocide of an innocent species," When his eyes dropped, she clarified, "And I'm not talking about the Time Lords, we both know planning to put into effect the final sanction made them as not innocent as they came."

Running her fingers through his hair, she continued, grinning to prove she held nothing against him, "Anyway, my point, before I got distracted, was that we're doing this again. A lot. In fact, I may steal you away for an entire day, just to lock you up in the library and kiss you silly, hope that's okay with you."

She felt more than heard the low growl, shivered as his own desire passed acutely into her, before their lips met once more, passionate and aggressive.

But they were running out of time, so she huffed out a happy laugh and pushed him away, fluffing her hair into a semblance of order, before tugging on his lapels and straightening them, glancing at his hair with a gentle smile, "It's a good thing you look like you stuck your wet finger in an electrical socket normally, because I'm afraid I made your hair even messier than normal."

The Doc laughed, running a single hand through his dark locks, before weaving it through his tether's, "Feel free to mess it up whenever you want to."

"I will, but for now, we're about to have company."

And just like that, the door opened, and he quickly grabbed her, hiding the both of them behind the TARDIS as Sarah Jane gasped in shock, approaching the machine happily.

The redhead pushed him out, mouthing along with him as he said, voice still gravelly with desire, "Hello, Sarah Jane."

The woman gasped again, and Cass couldn't help but come out of hiding, leaning quietly against the side of the clever girl as she whispered in disbelief, "It's you. Oh... Doctor..."

Smiling, she walked closer to him, "Oh, my God, it's you, it's... it's... you've regenerated."

"Half a dozen times since we last met." He confirmed, smiling gently, before his hand shot out and wrapped around Cass', tugging her into him.