𝐢𝐯. 𝐧𝐞𝐰 𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐡 (𝟐)

When Cassandra exited the elevator, the Doctor's eyes found her immediately

He'd had to physically restrain his face from reacting at the sight of her, but it was difficult.

Between the tousled, just-woke-up hair, and the shirt that was pulled down a little too low, revealing more of her chest than had previously, he could feel his own heartbeats accelerating slightly.

Rose gasped from behind him, but he ignored her, rushing towards the redhead, and weaving their fingers together, suspicion rising when the tell-tale blush didn't rise to her cheeks.

Forcing a casual grin on his face, he began, "There you are! Come and look at this patient!" He pulled her behind him towards a viewing window, continuing, "Marconi's Disease. Should take years to recover. Two days. I've never seen anything like it... they've invented a cell washing cascade... it's amazing. Their medical science is way advanced. And this one!"

He led her to the next window, "Pallidome Pancrosis. Kills you in ten minutes, and he's fine! I need to find a terminal. I've got to see how they do this."

"I need to find a terminal. I've got to see how they do this." He walked off, noticing slightly the unfamiliar sway of her hips beside him, a rather seductive move she hadn't been doing previously, "Because if they've got the best medicine in the world... then why's it such a secret?"

Cassandra pulled them to a stop, tilting her head coquettishly, and shrugging, still using that same stupid accent, "I can't Adam and Eve it."

"What's... what's with the voice?" He questioned, a look of fake confusion on his face.

Whatever entity was possessing his Cassie smirked, twirling a lock of red hair absentmindedly between her fingers, glancing at him form below her eyelashes, "Oh, I don't know... just larking about. New Earth... New me..."

"Well, I can talk. New New Doctor."

From inside her own head, Cass yelled angrily, 'don't you dare do it, you insufferable piece of ass-skin! Cassandra, please don't!'

But as usual, her please were ignored, as the evil skin flap smiled flirtatiously through her own lips, murmuring, "Mmm... aren't you just...". Before grabbing the Doctor by his lapels and pulling him in, laying their lips together in a passionate kiss.

He couldn't help but respond, the electricity flowing through his veins telling him that although someone had taken control of his Cassie, this was still his tether. 

These were still her lips over his own, and he couldn't deny her.

Stuck inside her own head, Cass could still feel everything, and as a result, couldn't help the small, tiny, nearly insignificant moan that escaped her when their lips touched.

It felt like a storm point, like a spot where electricity gather heavily, before flowing through her veins, but it wasn't her!

And most importantly, he wasn't hers!