{ Information - January 19th 2022 }

This Book Will Contain All Kinds Of Oneshots (And Maybe A Chapter Full Of Prompts). To Prevent Confusion, I Will Be Labeling Titles With One (Or A Few) Of Many Symbols To Represent What They Are About. This Will Be Your Guide To Those Symbols.

🎭 - Not A Oneshot
This Emote Will Be Used For Things Like Story Prompts.

🐑 - Fluff
This Emote Will Be Used To Mark Oneshots About Fluff. An Example Being Two Mutuals On A Couch Near A Fire With Blankets And Hot Coco + Cuddles Just Because They Want To.

🐏 - Hurt/Comfort
This Emote Will Be Used To Mark Oneshots With Hurt/Comfort. This Will Usually Be Paired With Either The Fluff Emote If It Has A Fluffy Ending, The Angst Emote If It Has More Sadness In The Beginning, Or Both If It Has Both. An Example Would Be Someone Going To A Close Friend For Advise About A Toxic Partner And They Get To Talk It Out.

🦙 - Comfort/Hurt
Not To Be Confused With Hurt/Comfort, This Type Starts Out With Comfort And Ends In Le Sads... Hurt/Comfort Has This The Other Way Around.
( Big Thanks To One Of My Discord Friends For Telling Me About This One )

🐐 - Angst
This Emote Will Be Used To Mark Angst Oneshots. An Example Being Someone Crying About A Dead Loved One. This Is Not To Be Confused With Hurt/Comfort, Because This Time, There Is Nobody To Comfort Them And Their Sorrows. This Can Also Just Be Pure Sadness To Make You Readers Cry... You're Welcome In Advance.

🍳 - Crackpost
...Do I Need To Explain This One? Okay Fine- This Emote Will Represent Crackpost Oneshots... Which Basically Just Means Fun And Jokes. I Will Not Be Giving An Example Of This.

🍷 - Gore
This Emote Will Probably Never Be Used, But Just In Case, I Will Put This Here. Gore Means Things Like A Heavily Detailed Fight Scene And Stuff.

💌 - Ship
This Can Be Paired With Any Type Of Oneshot For The Most Part, As It Represents Shipping! Note That In These Oneshots, I Will Put The Names Of The Characters In The Title As Well. An Example Of Shipping Would Be- Wait- Know What- Screw It- You Probably Already Know What Shipping Means. That Might Even Be Why You're Here Actually-... Regardless- Moving On!

🛑 - Smut
This Is Another One I May Never Use, But I'll Still Put It Here Just In Case. Smut Is Just Two (Sometimes More) Characters Doing The Baby-Making—Ritual, Sometimes With More Steps.

🎤 - Songfic
Need I Say More? Also- Keep In Mind This Can Either Be The Chapter Itself Is A Song Or There Is A Song In The Background Of The Chapter. (Poems In The Background Will Not Have This BTW)

🌈 - Alot
This Will Be Used Almost Entirely For Longer Oneshots And Series Of Oneshots Where There'd Be Too Many Emojis In The Title And 🎵 Doesn't Work Well To Encompass Everything.

🎵 - Misc
Another One I Won't Explain. This Usually Means The Emotions Of The Oneshot Are Unclear.

<|>

So Yeah! That's The Key To The Chapter Types! Keep In Mind The Average Chapter Length Is Around 1000 Words But It Can Be More Or Less Than That, I Will Also Have A Thing At The End To Show A 'Thanks For Reading' Message And How Many Words Are In A Chapter. Like You'll See Here!-

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks For Reading!
Words: 463