🎵 - Assassin Scott - This Is For The Best - 2/4

After A Little While Of Comforting Scott (And Joey Swearing To Secrecy), The Trio Went Their Seperate Ways, Joey In Particular Going To His Little Shrine Room... Where Xornoth Was Already Waiting For Him On His Throne In The Room. "Oh Xorny! It's So Good To See You! I Presume You Were Watching The Empires Meeting?"

"That I Was Joey, And I Know What You've Come To Ask, To Let Scott Join My Group Of Helpers... Correct?" It Asked, Grinning As Usual. At This, Joey Made A Silent Nod. All Xornoth Did Back Was Nod In Reply And Teleport Away, Presumably To Scott To See What It Can Do.

And Yes, That's Exactly What It Did.

Scott Was Now Back In Rivendell, Nearby A Little Koi Pond He Made By Himself To Escape The World Whenever Being A Ruler Or Something Overwhelmed Him. However, Xornoth Is Xornoth, So Of Course It Found Scott Here Regardless Of How Secret The Place Was.

"Greetings." It Greeted It's Brother From Many Lifetimes Ago... Not That Scott Had Found That Age-Old Book Yet.

"Ah, Xornoth Was It? It's Um... Nice To Meet You." He Said, Knowing Already That The Demon Has No Interest Saying Where His Secret Spot Is. Besides, As We've Found Out Earlier, He Doesn't Actually Hate The Demon At All... If Anything, It's Been Nothing But Respectful Of Him.

Regardless Of That, Xornoth Just Sat Beside Him Near The Pond. "It Is Nice To Meet You Too. It's Been A Fair While Since A Ruler Greeted Me And Without Fear No Less." It Commented. "Regardless, That's Not Why I'm Here. I'm Sure You Recall That Meeting From Earlier Today. Would You Like To Make Them Regret That? Because I Have A Perfect Idea." It Offered With A Chuckle, Scott Giving A Slight Smile In Reply.

"I Know, To Free You, Right? I Already Planned Something Like That. To Have One Of Your Minions Hire Me To Kill The Dragon With Them In Exchange For A Similar Gift To What They'll Get In Return For Helping You More Directly." Scott Said, Making Sure He Sounded Serious But Not Cold With His Words.

At This, Xornoth Widened It's Default Grin. "It Seems We're Both On The Same Page Then. Well... What If I Gave You Simple Fun? Just... A Way To Escape Any Worries They May Try And Throw Your Way To 'Uncorrupt You'." Xornoth Offered, Holding It's Hand Out To Scott.

And Scott Took A Moment. "What Would Fun Mean Exactly? What Does This Gift You're Offering Describe Fun As For Me?" He Questioned, Keeping His Own Hands To Himself.

And Xornoth Nodded. "Fair For You To Be Cautious, But I Assure You, It Just Means A Usual Description Of Fun. Just Lighthearted Play, Nothing To Worry You And You Can Just Mess Around And Have Fun. To Be More Exact However... What If I Gave You Legs Like That God You Worship So Much, Aeor? Just You Hopping Around As You Please And Away From Any Dangers Or Problems." It Said, Pausing Only For A Second.

There'd Be No Clear Way To Cure A Physical Change, So All They Would Do Is Go After Me To Cure You. I Can Deal With Them On My Own So You Can Continue Your Fun, Joey Can Keep Being The King Of Kings, And Sausage Can Keep His Unlimited Magical Powers." It Finished, Explaining Everything In Full.

And Now Scott Could Mentally React To This... The Legs Of A God He Worshiped So Much... So It's Be Making Him Into A Deer-Legged Elf With Owl Wings. Heh, That Sounds Oddly Fun, Even If He'd Probably Hide His Wings So Jumping Would Be Easier.

So, With Everything In Mind, He Took Xornoth's Hand. "I Accept, I Promise To Help Joey & Sausage Kill The Dragon To Free You Upon This World. And In Return, They And You Will Stay My Only Current Allies As Well As You Giving Me Fun. I Know It'll Probably Fuzz My Mind Over Already, But I Don't Really Mind..."