(S1) 🐏🐑🐑🐑 - Katherine Teaching Xornoth - The Melody Has Been Calmed

Xornoth & Scott Where With Their Parents, Visiting The Overgrown So The Parents Could Teach Specifically Scott How Making Alliances Worked... Sure, Xornoth Was Eldest And Thus 1st In Line For The Throne... But The Parents Didn't Care As They Didn't Want Exor's Champion As The Ruler Of Rivendell.

Anyways, While The General & The Advisor Of The Overgrown Talk With Scott & Their Parents Sign Paperwork, Katherine Was Outside As To 'Keep An Eye On The Problem-Child'... However, The Lady Of Flowers And Sheep Couldn't Help But Notice Something Troubling The Child... So, After The Plants Caught A Sound Of A Melody Relating To Xornoth's Emotions, She Chose To Listen... And What She Heard Almost Made Her Cry Right Then And There...

《 In This Life They Will Tell There Are Two Sons Of Rivendell. One, The Heir, But Destined To Exile. The Other, The Champion, Waiting A Long While.》
《Both Will Play And Dance And Bounce Unwavered By The Future Which They Are Bound. One Will Be Crowned But It's Not The Oldest. Instead, The Youngest, Who Isn't The Boldest.》
《I Know My Fate, It's Meant To Be. But That's Just Something I Cannot See. Why Do They Hate And Insist I'm Evil When They Know That Will Make Their Attempts At Peace Lethal?》
《I Know I'm Red While He Is Blue, But To Him, I'll Say "I Wish I Was You". Of Course, Noone Hears, I Said It Internally. And Now, I'll Be Treated This Way For Eternity.》

And So, Hearing This Melody, Katherine Put A Hand On His Shoulder, Rubbing A Thumb There And Humming The Melody Back To Him To Show She Heard It... Someone Heard His Cry... Someone Acknowledged His Plea...

Someone Who Is Katherine, The Empress Of The Overgrown, Lady Of Flowers And Sheep, And The Peacemaker Of The World... She, No Matter What, Will See To It That Xornoth Is Treated Better...

Sooner Or Later.

[ Time Skip ]

And Now Is Later, A Few Years Later In Fact. Xornoth Had Been Exiled From Rivendell And Most Either Forgot About Him Or Assumed He Was Dead... But Not Katherine. She Had Hope He Was Still Out There. She Had Hope He Remembered Their Conversation And Was Trying To Find The Overgrown. She Had Hope That He Would Come To Her For Help.

And She Was Not Wrong To Hope, Because After Seeing Some Small & Mysterious Red Vines On Her Doorstep, She Heard Some Sounds Coming From A Room In Her House. When She Opened The Door To Said Room... There He Was.

His Skin Now An Acrylic Black, Any Scars Or Wounds Showing Through Varying From Red To Purple Depending On If They Were Scar Or Scab, And Just... Generally Disheveled. The Only Reason She Knew This Was Him Was Because Of The Purple Mask He Always Had On And Continued To Have Even In This Form.

 The Only Reason She Knew This Was Him Was Because Of The Purple Mask He Always Had On And Continued To Have Even In This Form