(S1) 🦙🐏(💌) - Jimmy's Aftershock - Hope Isn't Perfect But It Does It's Best

It Was A Simple Day In The Swamp, Jimmy Simply At His Little Humble House Waiting For His Seabling To Arrive For A Seablings Meeting.

And He Doesn't Know How Long He's Been Staring Out At The Sea For Her... But What He Does Know Is That It's Now Sunset... He Started Looking Outside A Little After Morning...

It's... It's Fine... She's Probably Just A Little Late...

But As He Looked Out Over The Ocean, He Began To Know Once Again That She Won't Be Showing Up... She Hasn't In Years, Not Since The Explosion He Doesn't Remember Much About. He Doesn't Remember Her Name, Her Face, Or Her Voice... Just Something About 'Axolotls' & 'Prismarine' Whatever Those Were.

As For Himself... He Didn't Know Much About That Either. Just That He Lived Here (Or Somewhere Like Here) & He Liked Cod For Whatever Reason.

As For Memories He Does Have... Something About A Dark Grey Round Object With A Small Hole In The Center Surrounded By Yellow... Something About A Black, Red, & Purple Creature... And An Explosion Of Some Sorts.

He Has New Memories, But Every Day Is So The-Same That None Of Them Stick Around. He Has A Few More Old Memories, But None Of Them He Can Apply To Anything Or Anyone... There Isn't Anyone.

Of Course... He's Content With This... Right? He's... He's Fine Alone! He Doesn't Need Anything Or Anyone And He Doesn't Memories About Anything Or Anyone! Who Cares If He Doesn't Remember How To Speak!? Who Cares If He Doesn't Know Anything About Himself!? Who Cares If He Forgot His Own Name!? He's Alone And That's That!

...

But He Hated It... He Hated It So Much. Jimmy's Memory Was In Shambles, But He Remembers The Joy & The Anguish The Memories Would Bring Him. He Didn't Have Memories, So He Had No Joy Or Anguish... He Had Literally Nothing.

He Was Alone... And That's That... And He Hated It.

However, He Wouldn't Be Stuck Like This Forever. For Today, A Large Something Or Other Swooped Over His Head. He Didn't Know What It Was But... He Couldn't Find Himself Afraid Of It... Especially As It's Riders Came Into His View While The Dragon Turned Back So They Could Look At Him Too.

One Of Them Was A Little Lady Who Had Long Ginger Hair, A Green & Purple Themed Dress As Well As A Big Hat, And Some Kinda Stick On Her Back.

The Other Was A Darker Ginger Haired Man With A Beard, A Dark Grey And Dull Red Color Scheme, And Goggles... Both Of Them Seeming To... Recognize Him?

Then, The Thing They Were On Swooped Down, Landing In The Swamp And Allowing Them To Get Off It's Back.

"Jimmy?"

She Seemed So Hopeful Saying That, Like Seeing A Long Lost Friend... Was That Him? Was He 'Jimmy'. Maybe... But Who Were These Two? How Did They Know Him? Who... Who Was He? Is He This 'Jimmy' Their Mentioning?

Of Course, Unlike One Which Seemed Overwhelmed By Relief And Joy, The Other Seemed To Notice His Expression Which Showed His Mental Dilemma. So, The Darker Ginger Walked Over. "Answer Me Honestly, Do You Remember Us?" He Asked, Bold Yet Gently.

The Problem Is, While He Knew A Few Words, He Hasn't Spoken In So Long He Might Not Be Able To Even Speak Them... Oh Well, Here Goes Nothing... "no, note full i anwho." He Jumbled Out, Kinda Making Sense But Even He Knew He Got Most Of Those Words Wrong.

"Alright, Not Fully, We Can Work With That If You'd Like. I Know We're Being Very Sudden Here, But Would You Like To Come With Us? Just... To Where We Stay Now After The Explosion. Remember That?"

'Jimmy' Nodded... Twice. He'll Agree To Go With Them And He Remembers An Explosion. And So, The Cod Boy Was Picked Up By The Darker Ginger. "I'm Fwhip By The Way, This Is Gem, And The Dragon Who Rode Us Here's Name Is Violet."

Jimmy Nodded, Remembering How To Wave And Waving To The Lady Named Gem From Fwhip's Hold To Which She Waved Back.

And So, Off They Went. Atop Violet The Ender Dragon's And Back To The Floating Islands Gem & Fwhip Now Called Home... And Jimmy Too Now.

However, Why Fwhip Asked Jimmy To Come With Them Was Beyond Gem's Comprehension. Of Course, While Gem Would Have Done The Same, She Still Couldn't Understand. They Could Have Easily Said Their Hellos And Let That Be That... But Fwhip Insisted They Land And Chat Back There.

...It Was Only When She Finally Saw The Small Red Stones Embedded On Both Their Skins That She Understood. In The Late Grimland's Culture, It Was Tradition To Have Partner's Gemstones Embedded In Eachothers Hand Or Wherever The Other's Gemstone Was On The Opposite Side Of Their Body. The Royal Family Had The Very Redstone The Place Loved Which Made Them Quite The Catch Some Would Say.

The Fact Jimmy Had That Red Stone On His Left Shoulder (Same As Fwhip Had On His Right Shoulder) Told Her Plenty. She Never Spoke, Just Letting Violet Ride Them Home In Silence.

As For Fwhip... He Was More Than Happy To Take It Slow. He Just Wanted His Little Jewel Back, Even If His Jewel Was Dusty And Cracked... He Can Get It Re-Polished So To Speak, All Will Be Okay.

And For Jimmy... He Was Content. He Always Hoped His Seabling, Whoever She Was, Would Show Up... But Instead, These Two Did. He Doesn't Know Them Anymore, But That's Okay, They'll Manage. It Isn't Perfect, But It's The Best That Could Happen.

And Jimmy Is More Than Happy With It.

----------------------------------------------

Thanks For Reading!
Words: 956