🐑💌 - S1 Superheroes AU - I'll Always Have Time For You

It Had Been A Very Long Night For Jimmy. He Had So Many Things He Wanted To Get Done. Today He'd Had A Motivation Rush But Without The Inspiration To Do Anything. By The Time He Settled Down With Ideas, He'd Already Burnt Himself Out And Was Then Just Struggling To Get Through Even One Idea Without Getting Bored.

So Here He Was, Finally Opening The Door To His Apartment After A Long Day Of Not Getting Anything Done. As He Walked In, A Gentle And Familiar Vanilla Scent Coated The Air, Helping Him Relax As Soon As He Closed The Door Behind Himself. As For What Made The Scent So Familiar, It Was One Of The Candles He Had In His Apartment... One Which Was Only Lit When Scott Came To Visit.

Because Of This, He Speed Walked Into The Next Room. It Was There He Found A Cooking Show Playing On Low Volume, A Plate Of Sugar Cookies Which Still Seemed To Be Warm, Many Blankets & Pillows Around & On The Couch, And A Scott Smajor On Said Couch & Waving At Him With Such A Gentle Smile.

And, Of Course, Jimmy Smiled Back As He Walked Over And Sat Next To His Boyfriend, Letting Himself Breathe Deeply As He Was Hugged Nicely Into The Other's Side. "I Missed You." Scott Whispered To Him As To Not Ruin The Mood Of The Room, Giving Him A Little Peck Kiss To The Cheek After His Statement.

This Brought A Giggle Out Of Jimmy Who Gave One Back In Reply. "I Did Too, You're Always So Busy With Your Hero Work After All." Jimmy Commented With A Small Grin, Obviously Just Playing Around. He Knew The Other's Job Was Important And Even Then Scott Made Time Just For Him... And That's All He Could Ever Ask For.

And So, Without Another Word, They Layed Down On The Couch. Now Jimmy Was Layed Atop Scott's Chest With A Blanket To Cover Them Both And In Positions Where They Could Still Watch The Show. The Table & The Plate Atop It Was Even Moved So The Sugar Cookies Were Still Accessible... Well- To Scott, Who Was More Than Happy To Feed His Love The Sweets.

This Was Just What Jimmy Needed After Today. And Honestly, It Seems The Same Applied To Scott. Today Hadn't Been The Greatest For Either Of Them It Seems. But Now... Now They Can Just Relax. In Eachothers Arms, Not A Care In The World. The Gentle Breathing, The Tuned Out Show, The Sweets- The Smells... And The Other.

The Other Who Brought All The Colors For Their Emotional Canvas, The Other Who Brought The Most Beautiful Flowers For Their Mental Garden, The Other Who Brought More Light To Their Day Than The Sun Ever Could... And The Other They Loved With All Their Heart.

Scott Couldn't Help Himself With These Thoughts, He Gave Jimmy Another Kiss. "I Love You Poppy."

"I Love You Too Peony"

----------------------------------------------
Thanks For Reading!
Words: 500