(S1) 🎵 - Aeor Possession - A God Travels With Body Only Half It's Own

It Was A Usual Day In The World Of Empires, The Only Special Thing Being The Usual Monthly Meeting Of The Rulers To Discuss Everything Including Alliances, Disputes, Trades, And Some Misc Things Like Territory, Work Managment, And Citizen Things.

This Month's Was At Rivendell, Yet Dispite It Being Scott's Own Land, He Had Yet To Arrive To The Meeting. His Advisor Simply Stood Awkwardly Outside The Room With The Others Whom Brought Their Respective Rulers Here. As For Why Scott Isn't Here, They Simply Explained He Simply Had Something To Do First And Would Come At His Quickest Opportunity.

So Here They Were, Continuing The Meeting Dispite His Absence.

And Yet Soon Enough... He Arrived. Coming In Through A Window As He Usually Did With Buildings Like This... But He Looked Quite Different...

His Cloud White Wings, Which Usually Had Foggy Stripes & Speckles Of Light Blue In Them, Now Were Simply A Pure White With A Fade To The Lightest Yellow And Gold Freckles Along The Whole Thing. He Noticabley Lacked His Usual Cape & Robe And Instead Wore Something A Bit More... Posh Than Usual. More So, His Usual Elf Ears Had Been Changed To Something More Like A Deers And His Golden Antlers He Wore Seemed To Be Apart Of His Very Head Now.

 More So, His Usual Elf Ears Had Been Changed To Something More Like A Deers And His Golden Antlers He Wore Seemed To Be Apart Of His Very Head Now

He Also Now Had Golden Eyes, Making Him Seem Almost... God-Like In A Special Way. However, He Didn't Elaborate On Any Of This,,, Simply Sitting Down In The Only Empty Chair (Which Was His).

So The Meeting Continued As Normal, Although Nobody Could Help But Stare At Scott's Appearance As Well As Notice His Silence... It Was All Very Confusing For The Rulers.

As For What Was Actually Going On, Only The Advisor Knew. So, When The Meeting Was Over, They Asked Everyone To Stay A Little Longer So They Could Explain Something. The Basic Premise Was That Their God, Aeor, Sometimes Possesses Scott To Try And Explore The Mortal Realm And See What Today's World Is Like. What Scott Looked Like Then Is Simply How Aeor Separates Itself From Him.

Of Course, Everyone Understood And Proceeded To Go Back To Their Respective Empires With Their Escorts If They Had Any, The Advisor Simply Returning To Their Quarters. And Sure, They Found Aeor Flying Away Somewhere... But They Didn't Intervene. The God Had Every Right To Roam The Lands, Especially As It's Vision Had Been Locked To A Statue For Many Years.

[ Time Skip - The Overgrown A Few Minutes Later ]

Lady Katherine Was Roaming Her Streets, Not Having Much To Do Today Other Than That Meeting... However, She Soon Found 'Scott' At A Little Pond, Staring Focusedly At The Koi Fish Within It. With This Sight, Katherine Giggled And Walked To Sit Beside The God, Watching The Fish With It.

Aeor Allowed It, Knowing She Was Quite A Peaceful Person And Always Trying To Keep Everyone With Rightful Morals. The God Knew She Was Harmless, So It Didn't Bother To Be Threatened. Besides, The God Was More Focused On The Fish... They Were Just... Interesting...

-

[ Mezalea ]

Joel... One Of Them At Least... Found 'Scott' Near A Small Mossy Patch, Simply Running His Fingers Gently Along The Petals Of The Little Pink Flowers.

Much Like Katherine, He Saw No Need To Stop Him.

-

[ Grimlands ]

Fwip Found The God On His Railroad Track Thing, Seeming To Just Admire The Craftmanship. Sure, Fwip Didn't Stop Him... But He Did Keep The God There For A Bit To Ramble About His Lands, The Railway, The Deepslate Redstone, And A Few Other Things.

-

[ The Ocean Empire ]

Aeor Simply Conversed The Best He Could With The People Of The Ocean Empire, Although Lizzie Never Found Him Before The God Left.

-

[ The Cod Empire ]

Much Like The Overgrown, Jimmy Found Aeor Next To A Small Pond With Cod In It... And Just Like The Koi, Aeor Seemed To Really Enjoy Just Watching Them Swim About Their Little Home. And Yes, Jimmy Was Very Delighted By This.

-

[ Pixandria ]

Aeor Spent A Small Time With Pix At The Vigil, Pix Choosing To Speak Little As Did Aeor For Both Respect For The Dead And Simply Because Aeor Wasn't A Talkative One.

-

[ The Crystal Cliffs ]

Nobody Seemed To Notice Him Here... All The God Did Was Watch The Chorus Plants For A Bit.

-

[ The Undergrove ]

Shrub Was Happy To Greet The God As The God Greeted Her Back. She Didn't Lead Aeor Anywhere, Simply Letting The God Explore On Their Own... Aeor Definitely Appreciated This.

-

[ Gilded Helianthia ]

Aeor Didn't Want To Chance The Lost Empire Or Mythland. Not Because They Were Bad Or Because Their Rulers Were Corrupted... But The God Specifically Didn't Want To Be In The Space Where Exor/Xornoth Would Be Mostly Likely To Notice Them...

However, It Was Getting Late, So Aeor Had To Find Somewhere Nearby To Just... Rest For Awhile...

Soon Enough, Pearl Was Visiting The Almost-Golden Egg She Got From Lizzie... And Saw A Mostly-Normal Scott (Aside From The Fancier Clothes) In A Little Hay Pile. To This She Smiled, Picked Him Up, And Put Him Downstairs On A Couch Instead.

She Doesn't Know What Adventures The God Went On... But She Does Know What Fun She'll Have In The Morning Getting To Explain What Happened Yesterday.

----------------------------------------------

Thanks For Reading!
Words: 888