(Unfinished) 🐏💌 - S1 Superheroes AU - Let's Seal This World In Frozen Tears

Author Note: (Added Just A Bit Before Publish)
Hey, It's Uh- Been Awhile. Sorry About That! I Know This Oneshot Is Unfinished But I Hope You Enjoy It Regardless. There Are Also Some Following It If You Want Some Completed Ones. And Yes, I Will Be Making A S2 Book, I'm Working On It Right Now. Anyways, I Hope You Enjoy Reading This!
<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

It Was A Frankly Simple Day Today, It Was Noon In Enpira City... The Only Unusual Thing Being That The City Had Been Stuck Inside A Snow Storm For Almost A Whole Week At This Point. It's Alright, Everyone Told Themselves. It's Just A Bad Winter, Everyone Told Themselves. Well... Everyone But The Heroes, They Were Convinced This Wasn't A Natural Snowstorm, But One Caused By Cyclone. And Today, They Were Having A Meeting About It.

Bloombell Spoke Up First. "I Suppose We Should Get This Out Of The Way, We Can All Agree This Blizzard Is Unnatural.. Right?" She Asked The Group, Everyone Giving Their Own Respective Comfirmations.

Geode In Particular Spoke Up After That. "Well... If It Isn't Natural, Then It's Obvious. Cyclone Is The Only One In The City With Weather Powers. There Isn't Any Hero Or Villain With Ice Powers So, Unless There's A New One, He's Our First And Only Suspect." She Explained, Crossing Her Arms.

Everyone Seemed To Agree To Her Explanation... Almost Everyone. There Was One Person Not At The Meeting Table. Prism. He Had Been On Edge During The Entire Snowstorm, And While They Could Calm Him Down, It Would Never Last. Don't Worry, He Didn't Sneak Away From The Table Or Anything. They Put Him On A Mandatory Break For As Long As He Keeps Panicking.

Of Course, Not Sneaking Away From The Table Doesn't Mean He Didn't Sneak Out Of His Room. 'There Isn't Any Hero Or Villain With Ice Powers' They Say... Now There Is, And He's Accidentally Caused A Snowstorm. Prism Himself. And So He Ran. He Ran And Ran Until He Somehow Got To The Outskirts Of The City. This Is Where He Collapsed.

He Was Just... So Tired. He May Have These Powers Now But... He Still Felt So Cold. He Still Felt So Weak. He Still Felt... Angry? What Could He Possibly Be Mad At? What Could He Possibly Have The Right To Be Mad At? Honestly... Himself Probably.

And So... He Cried... He Kneeled There Are Cried For What Felt Like Hours. In The Snowstorm, His Tears Froze Before They Even Left His Eyes, Making Each And Every One More Painful Than The Last. Was This His Punishment For Not Being Able To Control These Sudden Powers? To Suffer Both Emotionally And Physically As His Mind Tries To Put Together The Bits And Pieces? Probably... Probably So.

What Would Aeor Think?

He Wasn't Able To Question That Further, He Heard Footsteps... Right Behind Him. However, Before He Could Even Turn Around, He Was Gently Yet Forcefully Brought To His Feet, Turned Around, And... Hugged. He... He Could Recognize The Fabric Color. This Is Cyclone's Robe, So This Is Cyclone Hugging Him.

And Yet, He Just Kept Crying. He Didn't Care Who He Was Sobbing Into, He Didn't Care What He Was Mumbling And Venting, He Was Just... So Unbelievably Upset. He Just Wanted To Cry, Because He Almost Never Has As 'Prism'... And He Hasn't Really Been 'Scott' In Awhile Either. Yet So He Cried, He Sobbed And Cried Until His Eyes Were Dry.

Then And Only Then Did Cyclone Speak, But He Did Gently Cup Prism's Cheek So They Could Meet Eye-To-Eye. "What's Wrong?" No 'Are You Okay?'s, No 'Are You Better Now?'s, Straight To The Point Of Asking What Happened To Get Him So Distraught.

And So He Answered Honestly. "I Don't Wanna Talk About It, I Don't Wanna Think About It, I Just Wanna Cry." He Murmured, Never Breaking Eye Contact. And He Wasn't Lying, He Just Wanted To Distract Himself, And Somehow The Pain Of The Icicle Tears Did That Well.

And So, One Arm Was Kept Around Him, It's Hand Rubbing His Back. Another Arm Stayed In Sight, It's Hand Cupping And Gently Rubbing A Thumb On His Cheek. "Go Ahead Then. You Don't Need Tears To Be Able To Cry. You Can Hic And Whine And Many Other Things." Cyclone Explained.

...And That's Exactly What He Did, This Tearless Crying Filled The Area, His Little Sad Nothings Being Illegible But Hearable For Anyone Unfortunate Enough To Be In Their Radius. "There We Go, That's It. You Must've Held This Back For So Long Didn't You? It's Okay Now, You Can Cry Now. There's Nothing To Be Ashamed Of. If Anything, Shame On Society For Putting These Chains Upon You!" He Spoke Still Gently Even With His Exclames.

They Stayed Like That For A Very Long Time, Eventually Sitting Down On A Nearby Bench. A Few People Even Walked By... But Nobody Called The Other Heroes. Prism Was Crying And Cyclone Was Comforting Him, That's Not Something They Should Punish Cyclone For Doing. And So, The People Stayed Silent As They Walked By.

Of Course, That Wouldn't Stop The Heroes From Coming Here On Their Own. This Was Only Bloombell And Sharp Spirit, But That's Still Plenty Of Trouble For The Duo Right Now. "Thought We Wouldn't Notice Our Friend Going Missing?" Sharp Spirit 'Asked', More So Just Stating That As If It Were A Fact.

Cyclone Shrugged. "Nah, I Just Didn't Think You'd Check Here First. To Be Fair Though, I Didn't Take Him From Anywhere, He Was Here On His Own Already." He Said, Rolling His Eyes At The Start.

"Come On, Just Hand Him Over And You Can Go Back To Your Friends. Nobody Wants To Fight In This Snowstorm. Or Uh- At Least I Don't. I Dunno About You Mr 'I Started It'."

"Hey! I'll Have You Know This Isn't My Fal-" Cyclone Stopped Himself, Prism Was Gripping The Fabric Of His Robes As If His Life Depended On It. Now, Cyclone Wasn't One To Make Assumtions... But Something Was Most Certainly Wrong. "... Whatever, I'm Not Giving Him Back. Not Right Now At Least. He's Upset And I'm Comforting Him, So Back Off!"

This Initiated Combat In The Other Heroes Minds, So Bloombell Brought Out A Long Bar (Because She's Gotta Have A Weapon Of Some Kind) Whilst Sharp Spirit Summoned Her Wolves. However, Some Nearby People Were Having None Of That. Two In Particular Even Walked Inbetween Them.

To Vaguely Describe Them Physically. One Was A Taller Female With Pink Hair, The Other A Shorter Male With Brown Hair With A Green Stripe On The Bangs. The Male Had Some Shopping Bags While The Female Carried Only A Jacket.

"Before You All Begin To Fight, Realize There Are Many Witnesses Here. Heroes, None Of Us Will Be In Your Favor This Time. The Whole Time It Took You To Get Here, Your Friend Has Been Crying And Your Enemy Has Comforted Him. Is That Really Something You're Going To Punish?" The Lady Began To Speak, The Male Following.

"Agreed, And We Aren't The Only Ones. Look Around! Look At All Those Shameless Eyes Glaring At You Two. So Scurry On And Let These Two Cuddle In Peace!" He Said, Putting A Fist In The Air As He Spoke.

Sharp Spirit Almost Went Ahead And Attacked Anyway, But Bloombell Put A Hand Infront Of Her. The People Are In The Right If They Are Telling The Truth. No Matter Someone's Place, Comforting Someone Is Not Something That Should Be Punished. And So They Quickly Left, Scurring Off Just As Told To.

Cyclone Smiled & Stood With Prism, Waving Behind The Two Strangers. "Thank You Both For That, I'd Hate To Have To Fight Just To Comfort A Fella." He Said With A Chuckle, The Male Nodding With A Grin.

"No Problem! I'm Joel By The Way, And This Is Lizzie, My Wife!" He Said, Holding Out A Hand For Cyclone To Shake, Same As Lizzie Did For Prism. They Both Accepted The Offered Handshakes.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
Unfinished But Thanks For Reading!

Word Count: 1363