🎵🐏🐑 - [Rewrite] - A Gay Colored Feather

"Getting Straight To The Point Today, Are We?" Xornoth Laughed At The Heroes As They Always Had, Twirling A Small Dagger In Their Hands. "You Know This Fight Will Be Fruitless For You, So Why Bother Anymore?" They Questioned Them.

Today Was A Day Like Any Other For Our Villains And Heroes, The Villains Causing A Ruckus Somewhere And Our Heroes Going To Stop Them. It Was The Norm At This Point, So Some Conversation To Break The Monotony Was Common... But Today's Seemed A Bit Different For Some Reason.

"Because It's Our Job. We All Became Heroes For Different Reasons But We Unite Under One Role. Help The People." Sharp-Spirit Scowled Back. "Here's Some Proof. Fea-"

"Steel-Skull." Steel-Skull Cut Her Off, Not Letting Her Call Him By His Old Title.

"Right... Steel-Skull. Other Than Our Request, Why Did You Become A Hero? And On That Topic, Why Did You Leave And Become A Villain?" She Asked.

Steel-Skull Scoffed With A Smile. "My Answer Proves Nothing. I Joined To Help You, Not The People... And I Left For A Similar Reason. Because Of You And For Them." He Said, By The End His Gaze Having Drifted Over To Xornoth Who Met Said Gaze With Their Own.

"Well Said." Xornoth Then Turned Back To The Heroes. "And Your Point Was? Just Admit It, You Don't Really Have A Reason To Be Here Today."

"I Disagree." Prism Replied, Stepping Forward. "We May Be Here For Different Reasons, Yes. But Joey Also Left Because He Didn't Care For The People. We Do, And Besides Our Friendship, That Will Be The Glue That Keeps Us Together. We've Had This Conversation A Million Times, Xornoth. And We'll Have It A Million More If That's What It Takes. We Will Not Surrender Or Quit Until Your Reign On The City Comes To An End, Whether It Be Redemption Or Death Which Makes You Step Down."

Xornoth Laughed At The Heroes Once More. "Then Let The Fight Commence."

. . .

Neither Team Would End Up Winning That Battle, Both Sides Having To Flee By The End. The Heroes Counted This As A Win However. They've Captured Steel-Skull And Got The Villains Away From The Area They Were Destroying!

Right Now, Steel-Skull Was In The Usual Little Redemption Cell At The Wishes HQ, Just Fiddling With His Skull Mask While He Waits For Sharp-Spirit. However, It Wasn't Sharp-Spirit To Greet Him Today... It Was Prism. "Ah, Prism! Didn't Expect You Here Today." He Commented As The Hero Entered The Room.

To This, Prism Just Sat Outside The Cell With A Sigh. "Look. I'm Not Here To Ask Redemption Questions Or Something Or Whatever. Sharp-Spirit's Asleep And Everyone Else Is Busy So I Snuck Away And Want To Ask You Some Miscellaneous Questions. Okay?"

Steel-Skull Chuckled But Nodded. "Here's A Quick One For Ya. The Night I Left, I Snuck Out Of My Room And To This Very Cell. This Is Exactly Where Xornoth Convinced Me To Betray Your Team."

"Cool, But That Was None Of My Questions. Here's One You Can Probably Answer Easily Though. Why Did You Choose The Hero Name 'Featherweight'?"

Steel Skull Seemed Slightly Suprised By This Question In Particular. Nevertheless, He Nodded And Began To Explain The Rather Simple Answer... Starting By Pulling Something Out Of His Pocket But Keeping It Under A Fist. "The 'Weight' Part Obviously Represents My Super Strength Power. The 'Feather' Part Though... For A Very Long Time, I've Found Feathers On Or Beside Me. I Always Just Pluck Them Off But... They Keep Coming Back." He Said Before Opening His Hand... Showing A Small Pile Of Rainbow Feathers. "Recently, They've Appeared More Frequently... And It Even Hurts To Pluck Them Off Sometimes. I... I Guess That Was Just My Way Of Subtly Expressing Myself."