(S1) 💌 - Gold Husbands - Shinyyy

Author Note:
There Is Some Ever So Slightly Suggestive Language In This Chapter So I'm Just Gonna Put A 🛑 (The Smut Chapter Emoji) Here Just In Case You Want Soft Ships Not Sugestive Ones ^v^
If You Do Read, I Hope You Enjoy!
----------------------------------------------

Fwhip Knows Something's Going On With Scott, He Just Knows It!

Ever Since He Found Out He Had Dragon Wings, Not Demon Ones, Scott Has Been... Different. The Few Times Fwhip Has Seen Him Since Then... He Just Looked... Breathtaking. His Outfit Was Perfectly Symmetrically Crafted With Many Cyan Jewels, Gold Nuggets, And Quartz Bits Embedded Into The Fine Cloth. His Crown Seemed To Have An Extra Little Sparkle To It Nowadays Dispite Simply Being Made Of Quartz And Nothing More Or Less. And... He Wore A Few More Shiny Accessories Which Fwhip Couldn't Help But Stare At During Meetings...

He Just... Sometimes Couldn't Take His Eyes Off The Man. Not Just Because He's Really Cute And Adorable And Pretty And Hot And Tall And Caring And- Whatever! But Because Of All The Shinies And Only The Shinies!

He Knew Why Scott Was Doing This, It's Because Scott Wants His Attention For Some Reason... He Just Didn't Know Why.

So That's Where He Was Flying To Right Now, Rivendell... To Get Answers.

When He Landed And Knocked On The Doors To Scott's Lone House, It Didn't Take Very Long For Scott To Greet Him At The Door. "I Recognize That Knocking, Hello Fwhip."

...Oh Gosh He's Gotten Shinier. He Now Has A Very Subtle Glittery-Cyan Eyeliner As Well As Shiny Lip-Gloss And Little Carved Antler-Looking Cyan Gems As Earrings.

"Can We Um... Go Inside? This Is A Personal Matter." Scott Nodded, Letting Fwhip In And Shutting The Door Behind Them... And Then Fwhip Immediately Pinned Scott To The Wall. "Okay, What The Hell Are You Doing? Every Time I've Seen You Since I Learned I Was A Dragon Hybrid You've Just Been Putting On More And More Sniny Things! What Do You Want My Attention For!?" Fwhip Yelled Lightly, Not Wanting Anyone To Hear.

And At This, Scott Just Chuckled. "I'll Be Blunt Because It's So Simple. Your People Are Alot Like You... They Don't Shut Their Mouth. One Day, I Overheard Them Calling Me The 'Sluttiest Elf Of Rivendell'... So I Want To Prank Any Of Your People Saying That By Courting Their 'High And Mighty' 'Needs-No-Man-Or-Woman' Ruler... That Would Be You." He Said In Full... And Now, Fwhip Could Chuckle Too.

This Wasn't A Surprise To Fwhip, Scott Is The Most Petty Elf In All Of Rivendell. He Hears That Once And Yeah, This Is 100% Something Scott Would Do. "So... You're Trying To Get My Attention That Way? Heh, Not Something I Expected But Not Something Out Of Bounds For You Either." He Said, Them Both Chuckling.

"Again, I Won't Ask You To Do The Down And Dirty... Not Yet At Least. I Just Want You To Admit To Anyone Who Asks That You've Been Successfully Courted By Me So My Prank Can Be Real. And Hey, Who Knows, Maybe I'll Let You 'Take Advantage' Of Me In Public One Day~" He Teased, Giggling... This Got Fwhip To Smash Their Lips Together Seeing As He'd Been Eying Them Because Of The Lip-Gloss The Entire Time.

And, After About Half A Minute, He Pulled Back. Since They Both Didn't Expect It, They Were Both Now Out Of Breath. "What? Someone Had To Stop Your Potty Mouth." Fwhip Said, Still Breathless But Still Able To Speak.

Of Course, Scott Just Nodded. "Can I Keep Wearing These Shinies Though? Not Because I Can Tease You In Public, But Because They Are Genuinely Really Pretty."

And Fwhip Nodded. "Sure, As Long As You Like Them... My Big Ball Of Shinyyy"

----------------------------------------------

Thanks For Reading!
Words: 646