(S1) 🐑 - Pix & Joey - A Snowy Beach Without An Ocean

It Was An Interesting Time In This World. Scott, Ruler Of Rivendell, Had Recently Gained Uncontrollable Ice Powers Which Had Now Forced The World Into A Hopefully-Temporary Winter.

While Many Places Suffered, Like The Overgrown's & Gilded Helianthia's Pants Dying From The Cold. Places Like The Lost Empire & Pixandria Were Doing Fine As Their Clothes Were Made To Fit Both Hot & Cold Weather.

Right Now, Both Of Their Rulers Were In Pixlriffs House, Snuggled Up On A Couch Infront Of A Window With Many Blankets Around Them. No Hot Choco, Only Snuggles.

One Of The Parrots, Joey, Spent Their Time Together Just Chirping Occasionally. Not Word-Chirps Nor Instinct-Chirps, Just Chirps Because He Could. He Was Happy And The Happy Joey Had Every Right To!

The Other Parrot, Pixlriffs However... He Stayed Silent, Offering Just To Keep Joey Close And Ajust Both Of Their Positions And The Blankets Around Them When Needed.

Sure, The World Was In A Hopefully Temporary Winter. So What? That Doesn't Mean It Isn't A Perfect Excuse To Cuddle. Besides, Both Of Their Advisors Had Shown An... Interest In Eachother For Awhile Now. This Is A Perfect Excuse To Give Them Some Alone Time Together.

Regardless Of That Though, Their Own Cuddles Continued. Joey Even Took Off His Bandana, Neck-Gem Thing, Platforms, And Bracelets & Anklets. Ya Know, To Make Things More Comfortable. Pix Silently Replied By Taking Off His Crown & Boots... He Can't Take His Gloves Off, But That's Okay.

At Some Point, Joey's Wings Went Completely Limp Behind Him, Showing Alot Of Trust. Normally The Jungle Man Had His Wings Out And Free, Showing Dominance & Pride... Letting Them Be Limp Shows He Trusts Pix Alot And Perhaps Even Sees Them As Equals... Pix Understands This And Lowers His Own Wings In Reply.

And Now, There's Still Just Two Comfy Men On A Couch... Safe On The Couch... With Eachother. Of Course, Joey Soon Falls Asleep Here. He Might Be Very Awake When He's Awake But He Can Be Out Like A Light In A Matter Of Seconds. He's Also The Kind To Mumble In His Sleep, Although It's Never Actual Words.

Regardless Of All That, Pixlriffs Wouldn't Fall Asleep. He Had To Protect His 'Fellow' Parrot... He May Not Be A Fully Real Parrot, But What He Is Will Do Fine. None Of That Matters Though, For Regardless Of Everything That Happened In The Past... It's Just Basic Instincts To Protect Your Fellow Kind.

...Even If They Happen To Be Madly In Love With Someone/Something That's A Threat To Everyone's Safety. Pix Doesn't Mind, Joey's Life Is Joey's Choice. And That's How It Always Will Be.

----------------------------------------------

Thanks For Reading!
Words: 449