🍳 - Scott And The Cyan-Gay-Man Apocalypse - Part One?

Scott Woke Up In A Room That Looked Like His Own... But Was Definitely A Bit Weirder Shaped. Whatever, He Wasn't Straight Anyways. He Just Assumed He Fell Asleep On A Couch And Someone From His Empire Moved Him To A Guest Room. So, He Did His Usual Morning Routine And Left... Where He Was Met With An... Unusual Sight.

There Was A Very Human Him With Gingerish Hair Talking To A Small Him With Moth Wings. "You Must Be The Newbie I Heard About! Welcome To The Scott AU Clubhouse! I'm A Swap Origins SMP, Also Known As Figment Here!" They Greeted Me. I, Of Course, Replied By Pulling My Bow & Arrow As Well As My Shield Out.

"Don't Speak To Me Like That, Explain Both Of Yourselves Immediately. I'm Calling Security Either Why, So You Might As Well." I Spoke, Making Sure I Sounded Serious... And Then, Another Person Spoke From Behind Me.

"Dang, Another One Like LL? Bet This One Will Be Funner To Deal With Than Worry Wort Over There." Someone Said... Quite Clearly Saying He Wanted To Be An Astronaut When He Grows Up But Uh... Then Just Became Space Itself. "Also, Don't Bother With That Stuff. You Keep Your Inventory But You Aren't Wherever You're From. I'm Guessing Your In A Similar Place To Kingdomcraft Slash Karma Judging By The Crown? Do Correct Me If I'm Wrong." He Said, Almost Tauntingly.

"This Is Not The Time To Be Taunting Him Star, If He Really Is Like Karma, Then That's No Way To Treat A King." The Gingerish Said.

"Thank You Both For Acknowledging The Obvious. Why Else Would I Wear A Crown And Fancy Robes?" I Said, Mainly To The Gingerish Seeing As He Seemed The Most Reasonable. I Also Had Put The Bow Away Before Talking... But Not The Shield.

"Arson Does. He's A Cast-Replacement AU. He Replaces Someone Named TechnoBlade Who Is Pro-Anarchy In That World. Also, LL Stands For Last Life But We Call Him Boogey. He Had To Deal With A Death Game So Yeah."

Somehow... Empires SMP Scott Already Feels At Home...

----------------------------------------------

Sorry It's Short, It's Getting Late As Of The Time Of Writing This But I Wanted To Yeet It Out Before I Got Too Tired. Do Lemme Know If Ya'll Want A Part 2!

Thanks For Reading!
Words: 394