✵ thirteen ✵

Oliver had texted me almost daily.  It was sweet, especially since both of us had been somewhat busy and couldn't squeeze in time to see one another, but we talked about how we were definitely excited to see one another.  It wasn't until Thursday morning that the boys caught me smiling at a text from Oliver. It had made me blush in front of them, and they all then pressed me for details on if it had been Oliver or not.  When I explained that it was, they asked when the next date would be since I clearly liked the guy.  It made me laugh, leaving me to tell them that I wasn't quite certain on when the next date would be but I hoped it would be soon. 

Sighing softly, I went into work, not wanting to deal with today because Mrs. Woods had already warned me my favorite model was going to be in the building.  Setting her coffee on her desk the way I did every single day, I went to look in each of our mailboxes, seeing that Mrs. Woods had a lot of papers, but I didn't.  There were just a few bill notices that belonged to Mrs. Woods, but I usually paid them with the company credit card as I had always been directed to do.  Walking back up to her office, she was sitting in her chair when I arrived, a smile on her face when she looked at me. 

"Morning, Miss Amato." 

"Good morning, Mrs. Woods." 

"How are you? Is your morning going well?" 

I nodded.  "It's fine.  Here is your mail.  I'll pay these later if—" 

"Oh, nonsense.  I can do those today.  Go ahead downstairs, alright?" 

Nodding, I told her I would see her later in the day, heading downstairs to the photo shoot room I had been in the last time.  Thankfully, Tommy was already in there as of right now, directing people as to what they needed to set up, and where they needed to place items for the shoot.  Grace was here again, and she looked excited when she noticed me walking into the room, a grin on her face as I approached. 

"Hey!" she smiled, hugging me from her seat tightly.  "How are you?" 

"Great," I told her.  "I'm so happy you're here.  I can't handle Mr. Grumpy all on his own." 

She nodded, asking me if I had seen him recently.  I explained to her that he had popped in here and there, and that he had been at an ice cream shop I also went to the night before, but that was really it.  Grace appeared interested in what I had told her, saying that she had never run into anyone she knew on the streets, so she was amazed I had done it with someone I didn't even like very much.  Then again, she also pointed out that maybe because I didn't like him, the probability had gone up drastically. 

"I know.  It was so crazy.  Well, anyway, I'll let you get your makeup and hair done.  Is Sasha coming in?" I asked.

"She should be.  I think she's just running a little late." 

"Ah, okay.  Let me know if you need anything." 

Grace assured me she would, leaving me to greet another model I had never met before.  It was followed by walking over to Tommy, the man grinning at me brightly.  He gave me a quick hug, his eyes bright as he glanced over me.

"Good to see you, as always," he told me.

"It's good to see you," I grinned.

"I just have to finish directing a few things and then I'll come talk when everything is set up."

"Perfect.  Talk soon then," I told him.

He agreed, smiling as I walked over to a set of chairs that were unoccupied.  I pulled my phone out of my bag then, unlocking it before I started scrolling through social media.  One of my favorite artists were coming to town in a few months, and I kind of wanted to see them, but I also didn't really want to pay for the concert tickets.  Making a note to ask the boys, I glanced up when I heard the studio door open.  However, I was not very pleased with the curly-haired model that walked in through door.  He was wearing a pair of jeans, a black Gucci sweatshirt adorning his torso.  I knew from gazing at the website that the article of clothing was upward of six-thousand dollars, but I also figured that he didn't even have to pay for it probably.  If anything, he probably got a Gucci goody bag once a month and was stocked up on the latest trends.