✵ twenty-seven ✵

The following morning, Harry had made me breakfast.  It was very sweet of him, and while I said cereal was a perfectly fine option, he said he was going to make us bagels.  I didn't mind, especially since he put a whole bunch of cream cheese on it.  We sat next to one another at the countertop, the television on in the background as we ate.  It wasn't until about four that we figured we should start getting ready.  Harry had made reservations for six o'clock somewhere, and then we were supposed to go to the Apple store to pick out my MacBook.  Geoff would also be with us for that portion of the outing and I was somewhat concerned, but I figured we would cross that bridge of problems when we got to it.  It took me a while to get ready, but I peeked my head out, Harry lounging on his bed in a button down and trousers.  His socks had little corns on them, which I thought was cute, the curly-haired model glancing over.  I knew he was going to be more dressed up than myself, but I felt silly with the outfit I had chosen to bring. 

"What's wrong?" he asked.  "Number one, my leather skirt is not going to pair well with a very dressed up you, and you still have those cuts on your face.  I knew they wouldn't disappear over night, but, well, I don't want people thinking I did that to you." 

"I don't think anyone would believe that," he told me.  "Also, I will change into jeans, and we'll be equally dressed up." 

"Alright.  Um, can you grab the boots Liam dropped off for me earlier today?" 

He nodded, heading out of the room.  I was relieved that he thought the leather skirt was okay, knowing that he was probably used to people wearing much fancier clothes out to dinner.  Of course, my work clothes were always a good choice but they were casual, and I didn't want to wearing those stupid pencil skirts out to dinner.  Not to mention that I doubted Harry really cared what I wore, he was probably just glad I still wanted to eat dinner with him.  Once he came back, I took the boots from him, thanking Harry quietly before shutting the door.  When I was finished, I double checked my hair, thankful that it was looking pretty good.  My boots were zipped, and my skirt was fitted exactly where I wanted it to be.  I had on a tight top, the V shaped neck dipping a decent amount.  It wasn't showing anything it shouldn't have, leaving me to exit his bathroom quickly.  Harry appeared surprised, and I looked down at my bag on the floor, blushing when Harry got up from the bed to grab it for me. 

"Damn, you're looking so good." 

"You too," I murmured. 

He shook his head, tucking my hair behind my ear for me.  Pushing him away lightly, he thought it was funny, his hands grasping mine and pulling me closer to him.  I wanted so badly to push him away again, but I was also very thankful for how kind and genuine he was being today.  I was sure last night was the reason, but he hadn't been cranky all day, which was totally insane to me. 

"Okay, neonata, time to go.  Daddy wants dinner." 

"Stop calling yourself that," I complained as we walked out of his place, Harry locking the door before continuing to walk next to me.  "I don't think you should." 

"I'll call myself whatever I want, neonata.  You better behave yourself tonight, or I will not buy you whatever you want.  Is that clear?" 

"Yes." 

"Yes what?" he smirked.  "Come on, Finley, just say it." 

It didn't make me uncomfortable, I just didn't understand it, per say.  After all, I had heard of the kink, but I had never heard of anyone that truly liked it.  Then again, he was a little older than me, and now buying me things, so maybe he was acting like a Sugar Daddy.  It wasn't something I had necessarily signed up for, but I just rolled my eyes at myself, pressing the elevator button.