✵ fifteen ✵

It was closer to eleven by the time we made it to Harry's place. I had no idea why I was allowing of this, but I was also so under the influence that getting to lay down anywhere was certainly ideal. He leaned into the vehicle once he was out, Harry grasping my waist, and pulling me closer to him. I gave him a lazy smile, my arms wrapping around his neck. He managed to wrap my legs around his waist, Harry grabbing my clutch before he started for the door. I heard the car door shut, followed by Harry murmuring something in Italian under his breath. The air was cold, and I could tell we were inside a building now, my body clinging to Harry's more.

"I know, neonata, it's just so cold."

"I want hot chocola'e," I murmured.

"I can make that happen."

It took about five minutes for us to get up to his place, the building obviously large. Honestly, I understood apartment buildings, but even with the slight glances around the place, it was clear that this was far more costly than the apartment building I lived in with my suite mates as of right now. Cuddling into the crook of Harry's neck, I relaxed as much as I could against him, Harry managing to press me up against a door once we were off the elevator. I could feel him fiddling with his pockets, the man seeming to pull out a set of keys. He unlocked the door, and the held onto me again, opening the door to the apartment. It wasn't long before he was shutting the door behind him, locking it, and walking with me further into the home.

"Do you want a look around?" Harry asked softly. "Or is that more a morning thing?"

"Mornin'," I mumbled against him. "Can you makeme hot chocola'e while I goto the potty?"

"Sure."

He walked with me to a different part of the place, my eyes shut as I continued to cling onto the man holding me. When we made it to the bedroom, he set me down on the bed, Harry turning on a light that wasn't very bright. Green eyes were soft as he looked over me, my arms reaching out to him. There was a small smirk that crossed his lips then, Harry walking toward me. He crouched down in front of me, my cheeks flushed when he began to take my shoes off. It didn't take all that long, Harry setting them beside his bed before standing up. My arms wrapped around his waist, Harry brushing his fingers through my hair when I rested my head against his chest.

"Someone's very tired."

"You caught meeee."

He chuckled. "Let me get you a T-shirt and some pajama pants, and then I'll show you to the bathroom."

Harry shifted, helping me off the bed easily. I held onto his suit jacket, following him to the dresser. There was a mirror above it, Harry chuckling when my hands patted his pockets. It wasn't very long before I found his phone, leaving me to pull it out of his pants. I leaned my head against his shoulder, Harry unlocking his phone for me. It probably wasn't the best idea, but I smiled at the two of us in the mirror, my face blocked by the camera as I took a photo. The man beside me chuckled, taking the phone from me, and then posting the picture. I didn't know if it was that great of an idea, but I watched as he put his phone back in his pocket, Harry grabbing a T-shirt and sweatpants out of the dresser. We headed to his bathroom, the man in front of me setting the clothes on the very expensive looking vanity.

"Let me unzip you, neonata."

"Noooo. You're gonna see my boobs."

He chuckled. "I will not. Come here, let me do this."

I complained yet again, but he assured me that I would be perfectly fine. After a minute of deciding, I agreed softly, turning around, and pulling my hair over one of my shoulders. Harry's fingertips were warm against my back, the man unzipping me. I held the dress to my chest tightly, my cheeks flushed when Harry shifted to stand in front of me. He cupped my cheeks, brushing his thumbs along them gently.