ꜰᴀᴍ ᴊᴀᴍ

Raghav and Nithya had their dinner along with the elders. It was a quiet affair without any disturbance, but they were unaware of the fact that it was the calmness before a storm.

After dinner, Aravind called everyone to the terrace without telling them any reason. They were curious about what's gonna happen there.

Raghav and Nithya were surprised to see the beautiful decorations on the terrace. There were yellow and white lights shining bright and seating arrangements for everyone.

Two chairs were kept in the middle for Raghav and Nithya. But they were opposite to each other, in a way that they could not face each other.

"What's this Sindhu?" Nithya asked curiously.

"Since you guys opted for a traditional wedding, we couldn't have a reception or sangeet before the wedding. So we planned for a small fun event here." Sindhu said with a grin.

Yazhini pulled her brother and Nithya towards the chair and made them sit.

"Then why are you making us sit like this?" Raghav asked, confused.

"Event is for you but fun is for us!" Shravan said, making him more confused.

"Before I explain this to you both about this, I need a small confirmation." Vicky said and turned towards Sharadha and Nithya's parents.

"Uncle and Aunties, even if these two didn't confess their love, you had the idea of getting them married right?" He asked them in a serious note.

They nodded their heads positively, not knowing the purpose of this question.

"Why are you asking about it now, Vicky?" Subash asked him.

"We are going to check out their compatibility now. If they don't answer correctly, then we'll assume that this is an arranged marriage of two strangers." Vicky explained the reason.

Raghav and Nithya gasped on hearing it.

"Do you guys think that we don't have compatibility?" Raghav asked in shock.

"We are just talking about the possibility, da. Okay, let's get into the game." Vicky told and went inside to bring the properties.

He brought four placards. Two had blue designs with Raghav's name and the other two had Nithya's name written in it. He handed one to each. Everyone got settled in their places.

Vicky was the host for the event.

"Shall we start the game? First round is going to be about easy questions. The rules are very simple. You should just raise the card and no discussion in between. " Vicky said and everyone clapped excitedly.

"All the best guys!" Sindhu cheered them.

"First question, who has a better fashion sense among you both?" Vicky asked.

Raghav and Nithya thought for a while and both of them lifted the blue card which had Raghav's name. The crowd cheered them.

"Woah great start!" Vicky appreciated it. "Who is a sleepyhead?"

Blue cards went up in unison, making everyone amazed.

"Who is a latecomer for dates or any meet-ups."

Raghav and Nithya showed the pink card. They turned to check out the other person's answers and chuckled at their chemistry.

"Hat-trick! Way to go guys." Sindhu cheered.

"Who is the chatterbox?"

Pink cards went up again.

"Who is more romantic?" Nithya raised the blue card first, then after some confusion Raghav also raised the blue card.