ɴᴏᴛʀᴇ ᴀᴍᴏᴜʀ

The most important thing in the world is family and love.

Nithya read this quote and smiled wholeheartedly. She was blessed in abundance with both. Her parents loved her so much that they left behind everything and traveled to an unknown nation only for their daughter. And she had no words to describe her mother in-law, who was no less than her mother. She is an iron lady, and that's what Nithya admires about her.
She could not even face at least one percent of the struggle that Sharadha had gone through in her past.

Coming to her love, Raghav... He is a gem. Even though they had gotten to know each other in a strange situation, he never misbehaved with her when they spoke on social media. That had made her trust him so much. She never knew that he would become her better half soon.

She wound up her work and went home early that day. Sharadha was coming home from Yazhini's house. Raghav had planned to pick her up from there after his office.

Nithya thought of making something special for the dinner. Her athai was also coming home,so she wanted to try a new dish.

She remembered that Sharadha had mentioned once that she loves pizza. So, Nithya decided to bake a pizza at home.

As there was still time for their return, she went to the grocery store to buy the necessary ingredients. Once everything was ready, Nithya started the preparations for the pizza. In the meantime, Raghav and Sharadha reached home.

"Welcome home, athai." Nithya hugged her happily.

"How are you, Nithya?" Sharadha asked with a smile.

"I'm fine athai."

"What's that nice aroma?" Raghav asked her as the smell hit his nostrils.

"Guess guess." Nithya asked them with a wink.

"Something new... The aroma is good but feels new for me." Sharadha replied thoughtfully.

Raghav sneaked into the kitchen to check on what was cooking. There was no vessel on the stove, but he could feel the smell.

"There are no vessels on the stove. Did you order anything?" Raghav asked her curiously.

"Nope." Nithya replied with a teasing smile.

"Then where is this smell coming from?"

"You checked the kitchen, but did you check the microwave oven?"

Raghav went and checked the oven and found pizza cooking inside it.

"Is this for real?" He asked her, surprised.

"Haha yeah! I'm baking pizza tonight."

"That's really a great surprise for me, Nithya." Sharadha told her impressed.

"I know athai. You go and get refreshed. I'll set the table." Nithya told her, and Sharadha went inside her room.

After making sure that his mother was not there, Raghav went inside the kitchen and hugged Nithya from behind.

"Idiot leave me!!" Nithya told him but he didn't listen to her words.

"Why should I?" He asked back, offended.

"Because your mother is home. And from now on you should behave well in this house, because she will also be here." Nithya warned him.

"Huh!" Raghav sighed and placed his chin on her shoulder.

"Now come, let's set the table together." Nithya said, making him smile.

She gave him the plates and sauce, while she carefully took out the pizza from the oven.