ɴᴇᴇ ᴇɴᴀᴅʜᴀʀᴜɢɪɴɪʟ ɴᴇᴇ

Once Raghav revealed the truth about his job, Sharadha and Nithya were very happy. Nithya was very much worried since the morning and stressed too. So Sharadha had asked her to stay back home and spend time with Raghav, instead of going to her house. Even they both considered it as a better decision.

"Amma... What are you going to cook for dinner?" Raghav asked his mother.

"Haven't decided yet. Do you want anything specific?" Sharadha asked him.

"I'll make pizza! We'll have a pizza party." Nithya exclaimed joyfully.

Raghav gave her a look on seeing her anxiety. He was confused whether she was the same person who had yelled at him a moment ago.

"We can have our pizza party tomorrow leisurely. Can you make vegetable pulao, Amma?"

"Hmm yeah... But why suddenly?" Sharadha asked him as she was suspicious.

"I'm gonna invite Vicky for dinner." Raghav cheekily informed them. They both knew the reason behind his invite and chuckled.

"Poor Vicky!" Sharadha said and walked towards the kitchen to cook dinner.

Raghav informed Nithya's parents about her stay, while Nithya dialed Vicky's number.

"Hello Nithya!"

"Where are you, Vicky?"

"I just finished my work. Why?" He asked her curiously.

"Do you have any plans for dinner tonight?" Nithya asked with trying her level max to control her laughter.

"Nope. My parents are not in town, so I'm gonna order food online. Why?"

"That's great!"

"What's great about ordering food online?"

"It's not that. You come here directly from the office. Athai asked me to invite you for dinner." Nithya told him..

"But... Why suddenly?" Vicky asked her back.

"Nothing... You just come home soon."

"Hey! I forgot to ask you. Did Raghav call you? Did he say the reason for his resignation?"

"Raghav is home. You come and ask everything in person. Bye " Nithya said and ended the call.

She went to help her mother in law to cook dinner. Raghav was watching TV and eagerly waiting for his best friend Vicky.

As soon as the doorbell sound hit his ear drums, he marched forth to open the door. Nithya peeped her head out of the kitchen to check on it. Seeing Vicky step in, Nithya went inside the kitchen not wanting to disturb the best friends.

"Deii!! Where were you this morning? I called you so many times, but you didn't attend my call! And why the hell did you resign from your job?" Vicky loaded Raghav with his questions.

"Ahhh!! Don't shout you dog! Come inside I'll tell you everything." Raghav said and dragged Vicky inside his room.

Vicky cluelessly followed him and got in. Raghav locked the door and turned towards him.

"If you want to know something from me, you should patiently wait and ask me. What's this habit of troubling my wife uh? She is PREGNANT!" Raghav asked him angrily.

"Machan..."

"I'm not done yet! You had called me twice in the morning and my number was switched off. So you directly called Nithya! What if I was driving then and I was unable to pick your call? You came to know that I've resigned from my job. Did you think I would do such a big thing without having valid reasons?"