ʜᴀᴘᴘʏ ᴛɪᴍᴇꜱ

Things had started changing slowly after their conversation. Raghav started sharing the household chores with Nithya. He was busy with his office work, but he tried his best to help her daily. Nithya was happy with this positive change in him.

One Sunday morning, it was a holiday for both of them. They decided to video call Sharadha who was living with Yazhini.

"Good morning Raghav!" Sharadha greeted him from the other side.

"Good morning maa.. you've lost weight or what?" Raghav asked with a frown as he was seeing his mother after a few days.

"Hello hello! I'm not making your mother starve. She is my athai too." Yazhini barged into the view.

"It might be because you're seeing me after some time or even due to the camera, Raghav." Sharadha told him.

"Where is your wife?" Yazhini asked him as she couldn't find Nithya around.

"I'm coming, Yazhu.." Nithya said from the kitchen and walked towards them. She wiped her hands on Raghav's shirt purposely.

"I asked you to wait till I join you right?" She said with a frown and turned towards the camera.

"How are you both doing?"

"We are fine da. Is he keeping you happy or is he troubling you?" Sharadha asked Nithya.

"Maa.. you should ask whether she's troubling me or not." Raghav said outrageously.

"See athai, even now he is dominating me." Nithya said, wiping her fake tears.

"Don't stay with him then. You go to your parents' house and come back when Athai reaches there." Yazhini suggested.

"Yeah Yazhu that's the best. I'll go and pack my bags immediately." Nithya said and tried to get up from the couch. Raghav pulled her back and locked their hands, so that she couldn't move away easily from him.

"Physical violence too?" Yazhini asked in shock.

"Can you please stop it! Or else I'll end the call." Raghav said, rolling his eyes.

Yazhini, Nithya and Sharadha started laughing on seeing him getting pissed off. Raghav's lips twitched involuntarily into a smile, seeing the three most important women of his life, laughing happily.

"I'm missing you both here." Raghav said after a pause.

"I told you both to come home today. But you only refused anna." Yazhini complained like a kid.

"We were planning to come Yazhini... But I'm having an onsite call sometime. So I can't take a break. And in the evening we had planned to go out for grocery shopping."

"Then you could have come here yesterday itself."  She pouted.

"Awww.. we'll come there next weekend Yazhu. Don't worry." Nithya told her, making her smile. "Athai I forgot to tell you something."

"What Nithya?" Sharadha asked curiously, and Raghav too turned towards her.

"Yesterday your son praised my cooking skills! He said that I'm a better cook than you." Nithya said and Raghav's eyes widened in shock.

"Really Raghav? Did you praise her cooking?"

"I.. I said she is also cooking well like you ma.." he replied gulping his saliva.

Yazhini and Nithya were trying to hide their smiles.

"That's not what you exactly told Raghav. You said that my parathas are softer than how athai makes them, then my gravy was so yummy that you would like to keep it in the fridge and have it daily." Nithya mimicked him.