ᴛᴡɪꜱᴛ & ᴛᴜʀɴꜱ

The next morning, Nithya was taken to her parents house. Sharadha went along with her and stayed there till lunch, while Raghav didn't join them. He knew that if he went there both of them would get very emotional, which would hurt her parents so much. He made up his mind and left for the office, with the hope that he could meet her every night.

Nithya had taken a day off, as she had to set her room once again. Tharani was helping her in arranging her clothes.

"Are you happy Nithya?" Tharani asked her and Nithya looked at her mom furiously.

"You took me away from my husband and you're asking me this question huh?" Nithya asked her back with her hands on her hip. Tharani started laughing on hearing her reply.

"Haiyoo! Nithya I'm not asking about coming here and staying with us. I am asking you in general." Tharani explained.

Nithya sat down on the bed and held her mother's hand.

"Maa... I am very very happy there! Athai and Raghav are very understanding. They take care of me so well. Not just because I'm pregnant. Even before that, athai was so sweet towards me. At times she would even support me over Raghav, you know?!" Nithya told her mom excitedly.

"That's what we both want, Nithya. You were very much pampered by us and it was very hard for us to believe that you're married now. At times I feel like I should have thought you more about these things..."

"It's okay ma. I'm starting to learn everything. Balancing work-life and family was tough though. But I am trying my best." Nithya replied with a smile.

"I should tell this to your dad. He would be so happy to hear this!" Tharani spoke and left the room.

After some time, Nithya took her mobile and  found a message from Raghav.

~ How are Nithya? All set?

~ Yes Raghav. Did you have your lunch?

~ Will have now, Nithya. Did you?

~ Have to go Raghav. When will you come home?

~ I have a meeting at 7. As soon as it gets over, I'll come home.

~Then you better come here itself. We all can have dinner here and then you and athai can go home.

~ Done :)

Nithya smiled and went to the dining area to have her lunch with her parents. She felt happy to be back home and spend time with her parents. She started realizing why her mom and mother in law had been insisting on this. After lunch, she went back to her room for her afternoon nap.

In the evening Sharadha again came there to spend time with Nithya. Raghav came home at 8 and joined them for dinner.

"Shall we go for a walk?" Raghav asked Nithya.

"I was about to ask you the same." Nithya chuckled. They both informed the elders and went downstairs.

"Forgot to tell you. Anitha called me today." Nithya informed Raghav as they both sat down by the pool.

"Aahan! What did she say?"

"She was free today it seems, so she called me. And Anitha and Vicky are planning to get married by this year!"

"Really! That culprit didn't even give me a hint of this."

"Hehe. Vicky's parents have agreed to it. But  Anitha's family are still thinking. So maybe after they agree, Vicky will inform you."

"Hmm hmm."

"She was telling me about their college love story. It was so funny!"

"Yeah. That guy took three whole years to confess his love to her." Raghav chuckled.