ʟᴏᴠᴇ & ʟᴏᴠᴇ ᴏɴʟʏ

Raghav held Nithya's hand and smiled happily.

"They were surprised to see our compartiblty right?" Nithya asked Raghav with a chuckle.

"Surprise? It was a big shock for them!" Raghav replied.

"Haha yeah!"

"It's because Sindhu and Yazhini had a long courtship period before their wedding. In Vicky and Anitha's case, they both are in love since college days. So as per their ideology, they thought that we both didn't know each other that well. And added to that, we were interacting through social media more than in person."

"But isn't compatibility something which comes the more they understand each other rather than on time spent with each other?" Nithya asked him, confused.

"That's true Nithya. They aren't smart enough to accept that! And that reminds me of something."

"What's it Raghav?"

"Their first question was 'who was the late commer among us.' They asked another question regarding who initiates for a date most. We replied that we don't go on dates.

If they had used their brain, they would surely have questioned us , "where can you be late if you hadn't gone for dates?" They just went with the flow and forgot it." Raghav told Nithya.

"Haha yeah right! They wanted to make it tough for us, but they had missed a good chance. Actually that was a narrow escape for us. If they had pointed it out, everyone would have come to know about our night talks at the poolside. "

"Yeah Nithya! It's getting late, we should get going. And if they find that we are here, they will start their teasings."

"One minute! I want to ask you something."

"Just ask Nithya. Why formalities?"

"During our wedding shopping, everyone suggested that I choose a red saree, as it was the tradition. But you opposed everyone and chose that Rose gold silk saree. It does look pretty and I like it very much. But why did you choose that for me? As they asked a question about fashion sense, I remembered this." Nithya explained.

"I had expected you to ask this question long back. Shall I answer this question tomorrow?" Raghav asked her hopefully and Nithya pouted cutely.

"Okay okay! I'll answer now." He agreed and Nithya cheekily grinned at him..

"I have heard everyone praising your dance, curly long hair and your profession. But I have always admired something other than all these."

"What's it Raghav?" She asked him curiously.

He moved closer and cupped her face lovingly. "Your pimples. They add even more beauty to your face. And you never feel shy or insecure to hide it with some makeup. That's what I admire the most in you. When I saw that saree, it reminded me of your pimples. I wanted it to complement your beauty." Raghav said in a whisper.

Nithya felt goosebumps run through her body. She blushed hard and ran away. Hearing Raghav call her name, she turned towards him and blew a flying kiss and vanished within a moment.

Raghav smiled and went down to his room. He found his mom sitting on the bed and thinking about something with a smile on her face.

"Maa... You didn't sleep?" He asked her as he sat next to her.

"I wasn't feeling sleepy da. Finished talking to Nithya?" Sharadha teased him.

Raghav scratched his hair, as he got caught by his mom.

"Go to sleep maa." He told her.

"There is a saying that when we feel very happy, we can't sleep. I realized it's true today." Sharadha told him with a smile.

"That's right. But don't you want to look fresh and beautiful at my wedding?"

"I do! Today you made me feel very happy and proud, Raghav."

"Haven't I made you feel proud or happy earlier?" He asked back, offended.

"You have da. But today, it was something different."

"How ma?" He asked and laid his head on her lap.

"You know very well how much struggle I went through to bring you up." She started but Raghav stopped her abruptly.

"Maa.. you said you're happy, but why are you talking about it now.."

"Let me complete Raghav. When I came out from my family, everyone laughed at me saying that a single woman cannot raise her child properly. She needs someone to support to bring up her son.. I took it as a challenge then.

I started telling you what I had gone through in my life. Even Sindhu's mom was not happy with me for sharing my past, as she feared whether you'll inherit any of their characteristics. The men I faced in my life had shown me bad examples. I didn't want you to become like any of them, that's why I told you about them and not to bring a sense of vengeance or anger in you.

You're a gem Raghav! I understood that many years ago, but there was a constant worry inside me whether I had been overprotective on you. As a mother, I can guide you in doing things. But it's you, who has to do it.

Today, in front of everyone you told them that you liked Nithya and decided to marry her. You didn't think about how others would take it. In the same way, you spoke your heart out in many instances.

You proved that my upbringing was right and made me so proud in front of everyone." Sharadha said with teary eyes and caressed Raghav's hair.

"Maa.." Raghav quickly sat up facing her.

"If you hadn't asked me, I would not have told you all these. " She said with a smile.

"I am so lucky to have you ma.." he said and hugged her. Sharadha kissed his forehead lovingly.

"Good night Raghav! Tomorrow we have to wake up early na.." she said and Raghav agreed immediately.

The next morning, everyone woke up early and started getting ready for the wedding.

Vicky and Aravind went to the temple to make sure that the arrangements were done properly.

Sindhu and Anitha helped Nithya in getting ready.

She wore a beautiful rose gold silk saree and matching ornaments. She was shining bright like a precious stone and her techie had also mentioned the reason for the saree selection.

Raghav was looking ravishing in his white dhoti and shirt

Raghav was looking ravishing in his white dhoti and shirt. Along with sharadha and Yazhini, Raghav left to the temple first.

After a few minutes he spotted Nithya's parents arriving there. But he couldn't even get a glimpse of Nithya. He felt awkward to ask about her to others, as they would start teasing him. He stayed quiet and waited for her patiently.

To be continued.