ᴠᴏʏᴀɢᴇ ᴅᴇ ɴᴏᴄᴇꜱ

It has been a week since Raghav and Nithya got married. Nithya hadn't join the hospital as she was still on her leave. Raghav had opted work from home and started working.

Nithya slowly started learning cooking from her mother in law. She was helping her in cutting vegetables and tried some simple dishes first.

It was a Friday evening, Raghav and Nithya were invited for dinner at Sindhu's house.
They both got ready and went to her house.

"Finally the lovebirds are here." Shravan said and welcomed them.

"If we are love birds, then what about you mama?" Nithya asked him.

"We had an arranged marriage yaar!" Sindhu argued.

"But do you think we both forgot about your  secret dates and night outs?" Raghav told him.

"Yeah... Especially that Pondicherry trip. You lied at home that you had an audit right?" Nithya winked at them.

"Don't dare to tell this to anyone." Sindhu warned Nithya.

"We won't !" Raghav assured Sindhu.

"Come lets have dinner. Sindhu has specially tried a few dishes." Shravan told and led them to the dining hall.

Sindhu and Shravan served the dishes for the couple. They all had their dinner happily by chatting some random things.

"When are you both going for your honeymoon?" Shravan asked them casually. Raghav and Nithya looked at eachother having no answer.

"What di? Where have you decided to go? Tell me that first?" Sindhu asked.

"Erm.. we didn't think of it?" Nithya replied.

"What's there to think? Choose a place and go there for a few days. Anyways you both are still in your leave. Why don't you guys use it for your honeymoon?" Sindhu told them.

"Hmm.. we will think about it." Raghav replied thoughtfully.

"Only if you go immediately after the marriage it's called a honeymoon. Just remember that " Sindhu told them, not wanting to invade in their privacy anymore.

"How's your work mama?" Nithya asked Shravan quickly to change the topic.

Raghav and Nithya left to their home after sometime. They spoke with Sharadha about the dinner and went to their room.

Raghav was working on his laptop while Nithya took her shower and came to bed.

"Let's sleep?" Raghav asked her as she settled on bed.

Nithya nodded her head. He closed his laptop and lied next to her. He took her hand and started cracking her knuckles.

"Raghav... What do you think about Sindhu's words?" Nithya asked him slowly.

"She is right Nithya. Honeymoon is a must for all newly wed couples. In our case, everything happened so fast and we didn't get time to spend with eachother. A honeymoon will surely make our love stronger." Raghav told her.

"But?" Nithya prompted  understanding that he was going to continue.

"I am worried about amma. I know I should not be selfish... I can't help Nithya. I couldn't forget that night when amma was suffering. I can't forget her moments in the ICU." Raghav said and Nithya hugged him tight.

"I do want to spend time with you... But I am scared of leaving amma here alone." He completed.

"It's okay Raghav. I can understand your worry... As a doctor I have seen many people having this fear. It's common." Nithya consoled him.