ᴍᴀ ꜰᴇᴍᴍᴇ, ᴍᴀ ᴠɪᴇ

"Hello everyone! I'm happy to welcome you all to the Third Annual Bookies Awards. It's a great honour for me to have you all here. Please take your seats and make yourself comfortable. The function will be starting in a few minutes." The host informed cheerfully and left to the green room, which was located on the left corner of the stage.

Raghav was holding Mithra, who was looking around the decorations and colourful lights with a surprised smile. RagYa were also equally astonished to see the grand arrangements, as the event was conducted in a simpler manner the past two years. Ofcourse Raghav was also   invited there and he was awarded as the best thriller writer the previous year.

Nithya smiled as she spotted Raghav's friend, Sidharth, who was also a writter.

"Raghav, Sid is here." Nithya informed him and they walked towards the chair where Sidharth was seated.

"Hey Sid, how are you?" Raghav asked his friend.

"I'm fine Raghav. How are you guys doing? And how is my princess doing?" Sidharth asked as he pulled Mithra's cheeks. Mithra smiled shyly and hid her face in Raghav's arms .

"She will come to you in few minutes." Nithya said with a smile.

"And whom do we have here?" Raghav asked in a teasing tone as he looked at a girl who was sitting next to Sidharth.

Nithya spotted the girl only then. She then moved her gaze towards Sid, who was scratching his neck with a shy smile.

"Erm Nithya,she is my...  Friend.. Ahana." Sidharth introduced her and Nithya smiled at the girl who was smiling at them.

"The event is about to start. Let's get seated." Raghav said and they also took their seats.

"Give her to me." Nithya said, pointing Mithra who was sitting on Raghav's lap.

"Do you want to sit with Amma?" Raghav asked his daughter who nodded her head negatively.

"Got your answer?" He asked her cheekily.

"Hmph! I asked you because if they call your name for receiving the award, you can't easily get up with her. " Nithya explained to him.

"Aww medico! Don't you feel overconfident? Last year I got the award by luck. But today, look at the nominations. Every book was a best seller and the competition is extremely high!" He whispers to her.

"I don't know about that! All I know is that my techie will get an award tonight and he will treat me and my daughter a falooda." Nithya tells sternly and turned to the other side.

"You both are cute." Ahana told Nithya with a smile.

"Haha. Thank you! Glad that you've come here today." Nithya replied.

"Really? Is the event too good?" Ahana asked Nithya curiously.

"It's good. But for the past two years I would come here and feel lonely. Raghav and Sid would be immersed in their own world and forget about my existence. I've got a company now." Nithya explained pouting.

"Ohh..  I can understand your situation." Ahana replied looking at the men talking to eachother and never cared about these two.

The host came up to the stage and started announcing the awards and the winners.

"Sid is nominated under romance category right?" Nithya asked Ahana, as the next award was for best romance novel.

"Yeah Nithya. He is quite tensed..." Ahana replied.

"You go and sit next to him. He needs you by his side, as this is his first award " Nithya suggested with a smile and Ahana moved towards Sid's seat. She held his hand and gave him the much needed confidence.