ᴛɪᴛ ꜰᴏʀ ᴛᴀᴛ

The next morning, Nithya woke up on hearing her alarm. She sighed and got up from the bed lazily. Working on a Sunday is one of the most cruel things that can happen.

She turned towards her right and Raghav was sleeping so peacefully. That ignited her temper. After fighting with her the very previous night, how was he able to sleep peacefully?!

She decided not to care about him and went to the washroom to get ready. Even when she came back, he was sleeping.

Nithya started making sounds in the room by forcefully closing the door, throwing pillows on the chair, and keeping the perfume loudly on the table. And that actually worked! Raghav stirred in sleep hearing the loud banging.

Raghav looked up at her and Nithya was staring at him. He glared right back at her. They both were glaring, until their eyes hurted and gave up for a blink.
He turned around and continued to sleep, while Nithya marched out of the room defeated.

"You're ready Nithya?" Sharadha asked her as she was in her work attire.

"Yeah athai. I told you na, I'll have to go early today." Nithya stated.

"Oh.. I didn't think you'd leave this early." Sharadha said and walked into the kitchen and Nithya followed her.

"Athai, yesterday Yazhini called me. I forgot to inform you."

"When da? Why did she call you?"

"When I was at my parent's place, she called me. Today Yazhini and Aravind are going shopping, it seems. So she asked me whether I would be able to join them. As I am going to the hospital,I told them that I can't join. If my guess is right, she would be coming here to meet you today, athai."

"If you had leave, you both could have joined them na... Did you tell Raghav about this?" Sharadha said sadly.

"No athai. He is on leave, and he would definitely choose staying home to go out." Nithya said with a chuckle.
"Actually that's not what I wanted to tell you." She added.

"Then what da?"

"As she is coming home, why don't you cook her favorite dishes? Let's give her a surprise on her surprise visit." Nithya winked.

"Haha that's a great idea, Nithya! Will you be able to come home for lunch?"

"Ah no athai. I have just thirty minutes for lunch break, I can't come home and get there on time. So I'll have it from the canteen itself." She replied sadly.

"Ermm.. then I'll do one thing. I'll dunzo you the lunch." Sharadha told her excitedly.

"You're the best athai!" Nithya said and hugged her mother in law.

After having breakfast, Nithya went to her hospital. Raghav woke up around 10:30 AM and came out of their room. Sharadha was chopping the vegetables and watching TV.

"Good morning maa." Raghav wished her with a yawn.

"Good morning sir. Why did you wake up so early? You could have slept for another few hours right?" Sharadha told h sarcastically.

"Maaa..." He whined and sat beside his mother.

"Do you want to have coffee now or after breakfast?"

"I'll have with breakfast ma.. I'm hungry. "

Sharadha served their breakfast and they both had it.

"What's special today?" Raghav asked her as he saw all the vegetables being chopped.

"Today your pasamalar is coming here. So I'm making her favorite dishes." Sharadha told him.