ᴀɴʏᴛʜɪɴɢ ꜰᴏʀ ʏᴏᴜ

Nithya walked out of her house immediately after reading Raghav's mail. She was angry, upset and clueless on why Raghav did that. She went to their house and rang the doorbell. Sharadha opened the door, and she was surprised to see Nithya standing on the other side.

"Hey Nithya! Come come!" She welcomed her excitedly. 

"Is Raghav here, athai?" Nithya asked her. 

"Why would he be home at this time? He went to the office da. Didn't you know?" Sharadha replied casually. 

"He is not at the office. That's why I came here." 

"What do you mean that he is not at the office, Nithya? He should be there only na... Or he might have gone out to attend a meeting..." Sharadha replied confused. 

"Ayoo athai! Just like me, you're not aware of what's happening around us." Nithya said sadly and sat on the couch. Seeing her upset, Sharadha sat next to her and took her hand. 

"Is everything fine, Nithya?" She asked her calmly. 

"No athai. Raghav has resigned his job." Nithya informed her and Sharadha's eyes widened in shock. 

"What?" 

"Yes athai. Vicky called me now and said this to me. Even I was shocked like you, in fact I didn't believe his words. Vicky had forwarded the resignation mail, that's when I came to know everything was true." 

"But... Why would he?" 

"I don't know athai... I am confused. If Raghav had taken such a big decision, he would have informed either of us. But  we were completely blinded from this." Nithya told her with tears. 

"Don't cry Nithya. You stay here until he comes, and let's ask him why he did so." 

"And... Vicky said something else too." 

"What da?"

"Raghav's manager had offered him a promotion with a hike too. He had refused that. And when his manager had enquired secretly whether Raghav was planning to join any of the other core companies, they didn't find any clues."

"Let him come home. I'll take care of him. Don't worry." Sharadha said and hugged Nithya to console her. 

They both stayed home tense. They tried calling Raghav, but his number was not reachable. 

It was around 4 in the evening, Raghav returned home and rang the doorbell. Nithya went and opened the door. 

"Hey Nithya!! What a surprise!" Raghav greeted her happily. 

Nithya just glared at him and moved away. Raghav entered inside, confused. His mother was also glaring at him angrily. 

"What happened maa? Why are you both looking angry?" Raghav asked them. 

"Where were you Raghav?" Sharadha asked him bluntly. 

"Didn't I tell you both that I was going for a meeting?" 

"What meeting huh? Was that office resignation meeting Raghav?" Nithya asked him angrily.

"Nithya?" Raghav called her name in shock. 

"Calm down, Nithya. I'll handle him." Sharadha told her. 

"Even now he is trying to hide it from us, athai." 

"Raghav, don't lie to us! We came to know that you have resigned from your job." Sharadha accused him. 

"Maa?" He whispered as he looked at both of them. 

"Vicky called me and told me everything. Why did you do this, Raghav? Why did you hide this from us?" Nithya shouted at him. 

"Nithya I'll explain.."