Four Winds

The group began to make their way to the headquarters of the Knights of Favonius since the Acting Grand Master was interested in meeting the traveler, as mentioned by Kaeya.

"Jean, I've brought them." Kaeya informed the Acting Grand Master as the group had just arrived in her office.

The two ladies inside the office welcomed the group with a kind smile. "...And once it was over I brought them straight here." Kaeya continued.

"Mondstadt welcomes you, windborne travelers," The Acting Grand Master greeted them warmly, "I am Jean, Acting Grandmaster of the Knights of Favonius. This is Lisa, our resident Librarian."

"Oh! Are you sweeties here to help us out?," Lisa asked them with a giggle, "you're both so adorable! Sadly, the timing is regrettable..."

"You mean Stormterror causing a ruckus in the city?" Lucielle asked the Librarian.

"Right you are cutie," Lisa sent a smile to Lucielle as she continued, "Simply put, Mondstadt's elemental sphere and ley lines are now akin to a yarn ball in the paws of a kitten."

"For a mage, it couldn't get much worse. My skin is one elemental particle away from a full-blown breakout." Lisa added.

"If it weren't for this interference, the Knights of Favonius would have better ways to help you than just putting up missing person posters." Jean told her in distress. "We simply ask that you repose in Mondstadt while we help you seek out your brother."

"I really should help out as well." Lumine told the Knights. Lucielle nodded in agreement, "I'll help out too! We should deal with the problems quickly and save Stormterror before he causes more damage in Mondstadt."

"Save Stormterror?" Jean thought to herself. She knew Lucielle was always willing to lend a helping hand. It was one of her traits that Jean admired. More so, after a year of getting to know her, she could fairly say that her statement shouldn't bother her at all. Yet, was the dragon suffering? If that was the case then Jean shouldn't waste any more time.

"In that case, we need a plan." Kaeya spoke up.

Jean nodded, "With Stormterror now directly attacking Mondstadt, we may have an opportunity to cut this problem off at the source."

"Lisa has revealed the sources of Stormterror's power with her detection magic." The Acting Grand Master continued.

The group continued to discuss their plans. Their plan was to deal with three of the four Four Winds' temple since the storms may be drawing its power from there.
------------------------------------------------------------
"The battles you just fought were sights to behold." Kaeya told the traveler.

Lucielle whole-heartedly agreed, "That's true! You fight like a well-trained knight or even better!"

Kaeya chuckled at the golden haired girl's enthusiasm and proceeded to pat her head like a child to which Lucielle pouted at since her hair was getting messed up.

Lumine smiled at their interactions. "They seem close." She thought. The two's interaction reminded her of her brother. For a moment, she felt upset. She really missed her brother but Lumine internally shook her head and tried to focus in the current situation.

"Not worth complimenting really..." Lumine told Kaeya and Lucielle.

"Haha, I see you already have the knightly virtue of modesty." Kaeya chuckled.

"I can take care of the rest here. You three go take care of other things while I'm at it." Kaeya informed them.

"Are you sure?" Lucielle asked the Cavalry Captain.