Chaos

Paimon remained quiet on their way back to Liyue Harbor. Her cheeks were puffed and her hands were folded. She was still annoyed with Lucielle.

"Paimon doesn't want to be the bait!"

"Come on! Zhongli and I will immediately be by your side once the hilichurls are grouped in a single location!"

"B-but Paimon still doesn't -- AHH!!"
She wasn't able to finish her sentence due to the sudden gust of wind that blew her right to the hilichurls camp. If this was the tone-deaf bard's payback then Paimon learns her lesson. She'll even stop calling him the silly nickname she gave him.

The hilichurls and mitachurls saw her land infront of them and began chasing her. Paimon didn't waste anytime, she ran for dear life!

She didn't know how long was she running (or in her case floating) away. All she wanted was for Lucielle and Zhongli to come to her rescue.

"S-stay back! Paimon has a stick and she's not afraid to use it!"

The hilichurls looked at each other in confusion. What's a stick going to do?

In that brief moment, Zhongli and Lucielle attacked from behind. Despite only meeting each other today, the two were in sync. Zhongli will act as defense, blocking all attacks that come in their way while Lucielle intercepts with swift attacks.

As much as Paimon would want to stare in awe a bit longer, she was still mad at her friend and Venti for putting her in a life-threating situtation.

"Paimon, I said I was sorry!" Lucielle reached out to her friend and hugged her. "Besides, without you we would not been able to get the correct noctilucous jade!"

"...Fine, Paimon forgives you! But when someone asks tell them that it was the Great Paimon who defeated all the enemies!" She happily says while fist pumping the air.

Lucielle and Zhongli chuckled but agreed. Despite Paimon being quiet for the long part of their journey, they didn't want to go through another earful lecture they received once the battle was over.

"There you guys are!"

Lumine and Childe were standing next to each other. The girl ran up to Lucielle and Paimon, giving them a small pout. "You left without me."

"You seem busy so we went ahead and started the preparations. I'm sure you had a good time with Childe." Lucielle gave a cheeky smile.

Lumine's pout remained but didn't say anything else. Childe scratched the back of his head, "Anyways, here." He handed Zhongli a bag full of mora.

"T-that's a lot of mora!" Paimon tried to get it from Zhongli's hand. Zhongli kept the bag of mora in his pocket to keep it out of Paimon's reach and dodge all of her attempts in getting it.

"If you guys run out then go find me in the Northland bank." Childe informed them. "I have something to do so I'll see you guys later." He waved his hand and bid them a goodbye.

It was late afternoon when they finished doing all the task for the funeral. Lucielle was clearly tired from walking around town and stopping Zhongli from wasting all their bag of Mora. Paimon was in a similar state, she was upset that she couldn't get her hands on the Mora.

"That's right!" Lucielle announced outloud, clearly remembering something.

"What's right?" Lumine tilted her head in confusion. They weren't conversing or anything so she was a bit startled when the girl said something.