Dvalin Protection Squad

"It's too early to relax. We're still not done with Stormterror." Diluc told a cheering Paimon.

"Besides, the Fatui could also be planning something." He added.

The group was done collecting Teardrop crystals and was heading to Dawn Winery. "Hey Diluc, I heard that the Fatui have recently proclaimed you 'persona non grata'." Jean said.

Diluc seem like he couldn't careless and sarcastically replied, "Hmph, what an honor."

Paimon tilted her head and asked what has the Fatui got against Diluc. Jean answered, "The Fatui are a real threat to the whole of Mondstadt, not only to the Knights."

Lucielle agreed at her answer and happily added, "And when it comes to threats against Mondstadt, Diluc is --"

Diluc coughed out loud to interrupt her, "That's enough, Lucielle."

Lucielle simply chuckled at the red head but kept quiet. "You Knights are subject to too many restrictions," Dilic said with a disapproving tone, "You can't directly confront this so-called 'diplomatic' scum."

Diluc continued to talk about his dislike toward the Fatui, much to Lucielle's surprise. He was never this chatty afterall. Except, maybe, if he were to argue with Kaeya.

"If I were to choose between 'eating a Cryo Slime alive' or 'Joining the Fatui' -- I'd prefer to be crushed by a meteorite."

"Master Diluc's wording is very dramatic." Lumine muttered but the red head heard what she said and gave a 'hmph' as a response.
------------------------------------------------------------
The group met up with Venti at Dawn Winery since it seems to be the safest place to talk about the Stormterror issue. "Wohoo!," Paimon cheered, "Dvalin Protection Squad! Assemble!"

"I thought we agreed with the name 'Knights of Favonius plus Diluc and Venti'." Lucielle pouted. Paimon folded her arms and gave a disapproving look.

"What kind of name is that?! Besides, it's too long it's more of a sentence than a group name!" Lucielle puffed out her cheek and defended the group name she came up with. She turned to Diluc and asked him which was better.

"Personally, I don't like my name is in the same sentence with those Knights." He told the golden haired girl causing her to have a depressing aura while Paimon looked triumph. Lucielle and Paimon continued to bicker about the group's name while Lumine tried to hold back on knocking their heads.

Just as Lucielle was about to ask Jean her opinion, Lumine scolded them and told the two to quiet down making Lucielle and Paimon apologize.

Venti was watching the trio and gave a small laugh. "Let's put our crystals together." He said, to bring them back in their agenda.

"Ohh.." he muttered in surprise, "the color of these crystals look muddy." Venti felt upset, the dragon was going through so much pain. He wanted to immediately rescue him from the depths of darkness.

The bard felt a hand on his shoulder, he turned to see Lucielle smiling gently at him. "Don't be sad! We'll rescue Dvalin for sure."

Jean nodded in agreement, "We will do everything we can to save one of the Four Winds."

Venti felt touched with the two's words and couldn't help but to return their smiles. "First, let's start purifying these crystals. Please, Lucielle."

Just like what she did during their first encounter with the bard, Lucielle placed her hand under the teardrop crystals. She focused her energy in a single point. A soft golden light soon erupted on her hand, the light flowed around the crystals causing it to change colors.