To Liyue

After two days of resting in Mondstadt, the trio decided to head for Liyue. Instead of taking a carriage, they opted to walk on foot to explore both nations.

Lucielle was recalling everything that happened the past few days in the city of freedom. She met Lumine and Paimon, they went and rescued Dvalin, she was able to use her old powers, and she met Venti.

Speaking of the bard, he was always with her during the last two days. He would always eat their meals together, stroll around the city, or even bring her to watch one of his performances. To Lucielle, Venti is someone irreplaceable. Even if they recently only knew each other, she felt very comfortable with him. She felt happy when he was with her. Just thinking about him made her smile.

Lucielle wasn't sure if she was in love with Venti. It was to early to say that. She looked at the lyre that she was holding. That day, she was surprised he'd give his lyre to her. Lucielle didn't want to take it but Venti wouldn't budge. At the end, the girl gave in to his request.

She remembered how he hugged her that day. His face was pressed on her neck and his hands were tightly wrapped around her. His hugs were very warm and gentle, making her crave for more.

She gently stroke the lyre with her thumb. Does that mean he'll come to her when she just strums the lyre? or will the wind tell him if she was in danger? After all, the wind is everywhere.

"Lucielle! Tell Lumine that we should stop and have lunch!" Paimon's voice instantly snapped her out of her thoughts.

The golden haired girl looked at her two companions. She wasn't listening to them but by the looks of it Lumine wanted to continue on their journey to arrive in Liyue Harbor earlier while Paimon wanted to have a break and eat lunch.

She understood what the traveler felt, she didn't want to miss the event. However, health comes first. They've been walking since the first thing in the morning and Wangshu Inn should be close enough.

"Lumine, why don't we have lunch first? Paimon's right. We need to eat first to have the energy to continue walking." Lucielle gently smiled at the girl.

Lumine nodded. Even if she wanted to arrive in Liyue a lot earlier, she knew that her friends were right.

"Wangshu Inn should be close. Let's eat there first before continuing." Lucielle said as she walked ahead of her friends to guide them to the right direction.

Paimon cheered. Finally, they can eat. She flew to the golden haired girl and gave her her puppy eyes. "Lucielle! Are you paying for our meal?"

Lumine sighed at the floating child. Although Lumine can pay for her meal, she wasn't sure it would be enough to cover her and Paimon's expenses. The floating child eats a lot that sometimes Lumine would mistake Paimon's mouth as a vacuum.

Lucielle giggled at her friend's attempt. She was going to pay for their meal but would mention it onced they arrived.

Lucielle remembered what Kaeya told her before she left Mondstadt. He told her that if she rans out of Mora then she should ask him for some more. Lucielle agreed to the captain's request simply because if she'll refuse then the two would end up bickering.

Kaeya has done so much for her already. He was there for her when she first arrived, when she's sick, or even when she's in trouble. "If someone picks on you in Liyue then tell me, okay? I'll personally go and deal with them." The eye patched male told her as he smiled and patted her head.

Lucielle turned to look at Paimon, "Yes Paimon. I'm going to pay for our meal."

Paimon loudly cheered and quickly flew ahead of her friends to get a table. Lumine thanked the golden haired girl and told her that she'll pay for their dinner onced they arrived in Liyue Harbor.