14

"Travis?" I asked again, trying to calm my crazed nerves.

I was face to face with this beautiful stranger who happened to be my wolf.

"Krystal." He said in a deep voice but with the air of exhaustion seeping in.

"Oh my God of God's. It actually worked. Like, your a real man. A human man." I stated in disbelief.

"Umm.. yeah..." He said matter of factly.

I mentally face palmed myself. Of course, that was obvious, he was sitting right in front of me.

I must look like an idiot to this guy.

I watched him for a moment before saying anything.

He was even more beautiful as a human. I didn't even think that was possible.

He had that James Dean look to him.

His dark black hair was messy and toussled, probably from shifting into a human.

His feautures were sharp and defined. His nose fit just right atop his perfectly pouty lips that were shaped like cupids bow. His face was littered in dark stubble, which outlined his razor straight jawline.

He was simply gorgeous. Right out of the movies. Someone like me should not be sitting next to a creature this beautiful; human or wolf.

The fire was still blazing but Travis was shivering.

He wrapped the blankets around his body tighter and I could see his teeth chattering.

"You're still cold." I stated, rather than asking.

"Yes. It's not normal for me to be out here in the winter as a man. Naked none the less, fighting my wolf gene."

"Wait. What? You don't have clothes on?" I asked stupidly. My cheeks turned tomato red just thinking about the naked boy next to me.

"Umm... yes...Did you think I had clothes on underneath my wolf body?" He said with a laugh.

The skin around his eyes and nose crinkled when he laughed, and I thought I may just die right here and now from his killer beauty.

I was completely mortified...

"Ermm...Well now that you mention it, no, that wouldn't make sense... But I honestly hadn't given it much thought. Because I didn't even think this was plossible. HOW IS THIS POSSIBLE!?" I was starting to ramble, and probably sounded crazy.

"Listen, I know you have a lot of questions, but I don't have a lot of time. If I stay out here in the cold I won't be able to fight it much longer. I will turn back to a wolf. It hurts to fight this hard." He said while his shoulders shook violently.

"Well, lets say you went inside, where it's warm, maybe under more blankets; will it be easier to fight?" I asked.

"Yes." He stated.

"Okay, then we go inside." I replied.

I stood up in my flannel nightgown and looked down at myself.

God, I am so dàmn lame, I need to start preparing to look nicer when I visit my wolf at night.

My wolf, who is now next to me as a HUMAN MAN!!! WHATTTT???

Okay, pull it together Krys. He's just a normal guy who happens to turn into a wolf when it's cold...

NOO... HE'S A GUY WHO TURNS INTO A WOLF WHEN IT'S COLD!!

A REALLY SEXY GUY!!

I just can't.

I managed to pull it together in about 30 seconds, because when I looked back down he was just about to stand up.