6

Mine.

She darted  out of her house, crunching through the snow in her high heels.

I stood there mesmerized at first.

I knew she hadn't yet seen me, but I knew she could feel me. 

Mmmmmmm.

As a wolf it was hard to focus on one thing for very long.

But she. She changed it all.

I couldn't hold my focus on one particular thing, but I could always stay focused on her.

Mmmmm.

I got a whiff of her scent again.  Like springtime, fresh, flowers and  rain. Beautiful.

Grrrrrrrr ...

Just look at her. She was wearing a tight short dress.

Hmmm that's unlike her.

What day is today?  Ugh I can never remember the days as a wolf.

It's cold, I think it's December. It must be near her birthday.

I let out a low growl as she came closer, to let everyone know to stay away. She is mine.

She looked right at me with her pale green eyes and shivered at the sound of my voice.

Suddenly they were all around me. Appearing from beyond the trees. Surrounding me, trying to get closer to her.

I growled again, this time in a protective possessive way.

How dare they look at my mate. Like that. With greedy eyes. With wanting eyes. 

I already knew my mate looked beautiful,  hell tonight she looked incredible. And that dress. That dress left nothing to the imagination.

My mate noticed the wolves almost right away. She tensed up and her eyes flew open in shock.

She realized they were closing in on her and I and that they were looking at her with intimate stares.

Intimacy that only I was supposed to share with her.

I could tell she was scared. Sacred at the way 2 were looking at her. Scared because they were advancing foward.

She started moving quicker to get to her car. But the wolves kept moving closer.

She started to panic. I growled louder making sure they heard me.

"STAND DOWN!!! GET BACK!!! OR YOU WILL BE DISOBEYING YOUR ALPHA!!" I roared.

Some headed my warning and backed away, but a few of the young new wolves continued to ignore my warning.

"YOU DARE TO DEFY YOUR ALPHA?! SHE IS MINE!  BACK AWAY OR I WILL HURT THE NEXT WOLF WHO TAKES ONE MORE STEP."

One idiot, Aaron decided to step foward. I jumped onto my hind legs. 

"Dammit you dumb ass. I told you to stay back." I roared again as I jumped down and latched onto his shoulder with my muzzle.

"Alpha I'm sorry, I'm sorry," cried Aaron into my head, "but she looks so yummy, I just want to rip that dress off of her."

"WELL YOU CAN'T!!!! SHE'S MINE!!!" I screamed into his head as I preceded to bite him on the shoulder.

What a fücking little shit.